26: Leaving

Chapter 26: Leaving

Recap:

The sickening feeling that I got before, returned. I plastered on a fake smile as I looked at everyone making their way to the door.

First was Paul, he started opening the door as I suddenly stopped him. He looked at me, confused, until I leaned up and gave him a hug. It was a comforting hug.

"Thanks, Paul. You're a great bodyguard." I stated as he smiled and replied.

"And your a great hair stylist."

I laughed and said goodbye as he stepped out of the tour bus, into the empty parking lot.

Next was Lou and her husband and Lux. "Bye Lou. You were a great boss." I spoke.

She smiled but it slowly faded as she looked at me confused. "Were?"

I suddenly realized my mistake and started laughing nervously. "You are. Sorry 'bout that."

She laughed and told me it was okay before she scampered off the bus. I waved to Lux and Lou after hugging them both. I waved to Tom and told him it was nice meeting him.

Every time a person walked out of the tour bus, my heart became a little more empty.

Next was Zayn. He walked up to me and started telling me to take care of myself and that they would be back soon. I chuckled slightly before giving him a hug.

"You're a great person, Zayn. I'm glad that I know someone like you." I said as we pulled back.

"No, thank you. It's a privilege knowing you." he stated as I chuckled.

"Okay, Mr Fancy Language." I retorted.

He tossed his head back and laughed. I said bye to him as he left the tour bus.

Next was Louis. I went straight for the hug, catching him off-guard. He hugged me tightly, making me feel loved.

"Your a great person, Lou. I love being sassy with you." I whispered in his ear before pulling back.

He looked at me strangely before replying. "Babe, we are the most perfect pair of best friends." he laughed, lightening the mood.

I joined him, laughing half-heartedly. We exchanged goodbyes as he left, making the ache in my heart worse.

Liam and Niall were next. I opened my arms and gave them both a hug at the same time.

When we pulled apart, I smiled at them.

"What's up with the hugging?" Liam questioned.

I shrugged, "'Cause I feel like it."

He shrugged back, "That's legit."

As Liam started walking towards the door, I leaned over and whispered to him.

"Liam, I'm glad to have a friend like you. Your like the older brother I never had." I stated.

He looked at me and smiled sweetly. "And you're like my younger sister. I love you, in a brotherly way."

"Aw! That's sweet!" I gushed.

"Yeah, I don't love you in the other way 'cause that's for Harry to do," he winked at me playfully.

I giggled as Harry spoke up all the way from the kitchen. "Hey! I heard that!"

Liam and I laughed and said goodbye to each other.

Next was Niall. I wrapped him in a hug and he hugged me tightly, much like Louis.