72: New Year

JADE'S POV:

I felt myself stir as the bed shifted. I peeked open an eye and saw Harry sitting up. He was trying to be careful and not wake me up. Keyword: trying.

I groaned slightly and his head immediately swivelled towards me. His hair fell in his eyes and he flicked it away with his hand.

"Oh shit! Did I wake you up?" He whispered with his British accent.

I nodded, "It's alright."

"Shit. I'm so sorry." He apologized, just siting up in bed. Harry slowly slipped the covers off of himself.

I hummed and my eyes shut. "It's alright. What's the time?"

"Nine thirty." He replied.

I groaned again. "Stay here. I want to cuddle with you."

I peeked open an eye and he was smiling so that his dimples were deep in his cheeks. "Bu-"

"Cuddle!" I ordered sternly.

"Okay, okay!" He put his hands up in surrender and let out a laugh.

I felt the warmth in my body return as he laid back down with me. I smiled and closed my eyes as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I snuggled my head into his neck and breathed in his scent. I love him.

I placed my leg over his waist so that I was literally latched onto him... Like a koala. I felt his arm move down and he moved my leg closer to him. He let out a satisfied hum and wrapped his arm back around my shoulder.

"Did you sleep well?" He spoke in my ear. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine.

"Yeah," I whispered. "You?"

He mumbled a 'yes'.

I slipped away into thoughts, whilst being all cuddled up with Harry. We just came back from Toronto and to say that Harry and my family got together was an understatement.

We ended up spending Christmas at my family's place. It was loads of fun. Harry didn't want to leave but we had to because of work.

Suddenly, I realized something!

"Harry!" I whispered, smiling like an idiot. "Guess what?!"

He looked surprised as I looked at him. He smiled a bit. "What?"

"Today is New Year's Eve!" I exclaimed, suddenly wide awake.

A look of realization spread on Harry's face. Looks like we both had forgotten.

"Oh God, you're right!" He exclaimed smiling too. "It's New Years today!"

I nodded and plopped a kiss on his lips. He smiled even more. I pulled back and sat up.

"Could we call the crew over?!" I questioned, while looking at Harry. "Please, baby?"

He smirked and nodded. "I love the nickname." He pointed me out.

I felt the colour on my cheeks start rising. Ignoring him, I got out of bed smiling. "Shut up."

He laughed as I walked over to the bathroom. "Hurry up." He called from the bed.

"Alright," I replied. "Don't miss me too much!"

He rolled his eyes playfully, and leaned on his arm. I laughed at my own joke and walked into the bathroom.

•••••

I hogged the mirror in the bathroom as Harry changed in the bedroom. It's around 8:30 and I'm trying to make myself look presentable. Trying to keep my hand steady, I was finishing up my winged liner on my right eye. My lips were a light pink and I had done my hair in loose curls.