20: Late!

Chapter 20: Late!

The whole plane ride, I was cuddling with Harry. He was so warm and I felt so safe in his arms. We talked about a lot of stuff, such as family.

I tried to forget about the text message. I bet it was accidentally sent by someone. Why would they want to come after me? Plus, Harry made me forget about it easily.

The flight was 14 hours long and I felt absolutely exhausted, even though we travelled in business class.

I feel so bad for Lou. The whole ride to Bogota, Lux was whining and crying. I tried helping Lou but Lux was in no mood to cooperate.

We arrived at our hotel around 10 PM, which, if I may add, was FILLED with screaming teenage girls. It took us a while to get to our floor.

"Okay," Paul called out once we were all in the hall. "Everyone has to share the suites with a partner or two but you get your own rooms." he said.

I quickly moved over to Lou and was just about to ask her if I can join her until Paul butted in.

"Sorry Jays, but Lou gets her own suite for herself and Lux." he passed me a sympathetic smile along with Lou. He passed the key to Lou as he spoke up, "I didn't plan this, management did."

I nodded and gave them a smile. "It's okay,"

"Alrighty! One sec," Paul started counting the keys under his breath.

"Liam, this is for you and your partner." he said as he passed the key to Liam.

Liam nodded and looked over at Niall suggestively. They ended up pairing together, leaving Zayn, Louis, Harry and I behind.

"Wait... So I'm gonna have to share a suite with one of the boys?!" I said surprised.

"Unfortunately, yes." Paul sighed as the boys cheered.

"Jade! You can come with me!" Louis called over to me as I looked at him mortified. "We can even share a room..." he trailed off, wiggling his eyebrows in suggestion.

This caused quiet chuckling to erupt in the silent hall.

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity and nodded.

"But we're not sharing a room." I stated as I crossed my arms.

"Yay! And that's okay!" he cheered as he wrapped me in a side hug. I giggled and leaned my head on him.

I'm so tired!

"Okay, Zayn, join Liam and Niall since there are three rooms in that one."

Zayn nodded lazily as he dragged himself to the boys. His eyelids were half-shut and he clearly looked like he was about to pass out. He collapsed in Niall's arms just as he stopped.

"Uh, you can take Zayn to the room. Don't worry about your bags, I'll bring them in for you." Paul said as Liam nodded and helped Niall carry a sleeping Zayn.

"And for you Harry," Paul tapped his chin in thought. "You can join Louis and Jade this time. Don't let management find out, I'm only letting you stay with Louis because Jade is there." he said as Louis and Harry shared a quick bro-hug.

"Okay, now that that's settled, goodnight!" Paul exclaimed as he threw the key to Harry who skillfully caught it with one hand.

We reluctantly walked over to room 892 and Harry opened the door. Inside was a magnificent looking suite that had a cute mini-kitchen. Along the side was a huge living room that has a glass window that goes up to the roof. The colour scheme is clearly white and black leather. To the left of the living room is a door, which I suppose is the bathroom.