10: Grocery Stores

Status: Edited

We all finished our dinner a while ago. Thankfully Eleanor didn't bug me for the rest of the time, except for sending me looks whenever Harry and I would talk. Currently, Niall, Harry and I are driving to the grocery store 'cause it it makes complete sense to grocery shop at 8pm! Note the sarcasm.

Harry was driving while Niall and I were sitting in the back, screaming the lyrics to whatever song came on the radio.

"Hey, I just met you! And this is cray! But here's my number! So call me maybe!" Niall and I shrieked.

"And all the other boys, try chase me! But here's my number!"

We leaned forward near Harry's ears, on either side of him. "So call me maybe!"

This caused Harry to swerve the car, sending Niall into me and me into the window. We barely missed a tree...

"Oh my God! Niall, Jade! We could've hit that tree!" Harry scolded, making Niall and I cheer.

"Harry, chill. We were just messin with ya."

Niall looked over to me and he was trying to hold in his laugh.

"I know. You two are way too loud." Harry rolled his eyes.

The tense atmosphere disappeared, as Niall let out a contagious laugh.

"You guys can sing if you'd like..." Harry spoke, chuckling a bit.

"Yay!" Niall and I cheered at the same time.

The ride continued on. Niall and I sang Super Bass and Titanium on full volume, quite obnoxiously. And just for the record, I aced the rap in Super Bass, including the swears.

"Wow, Jade I didn't know you could rap!?" exclaimed Niall.

"I know, I'm fabulous!" I put my hands in the air and pretended to 'raise the roof'. Niall laughed along with Harry.

"We're here!" Harry sing-songed.

We all hopped out of the car. I hooked arms with Niall and Harry as we all skipped to the entrance. I grabbed a cart and so did Niall.

"Why two carts?" I asked Niall.

"Cause food! When I'm at the grocery store, I need my own cart!" he exclaimed. I nodded, that makes sense.

We started walking over to the breakfast section. We grabbed eggs, bread, croissants and all the other stuff we needed. After that, we grabbed some milk and went to the junk food isle.

My eyes popped open as I eyed everything in the whole isle with hunger. I turned to Niall and made eye contact for 5 seconds.

"Oreos!" We both screamed in synchronization. We ran full speed to the Oreos and I plopped about 50 packets in my cart. We ran over to the candy isle.

Poor Harry was chasing us as fast as he could. Some people were looking at us strangely but we seriously didn't give a single fuck. I mean, you only live once, right?

I threw in about 10 packets of each type of candy in the whole isle, Niall doing the same. Harry just stood and watched us in shock.

"Guys... I think that's good enough..." He spoke, quietly.

"No! I need to fill up my stash!" Niall yelled as I agreed with him. Harry came over and pried me off of the shelf and threw me into the cart.

"Stay here." he ordered. I pouted, I wasn't done yet!

He struggled in getting Niall off of the shelf but he managed. He propped Niall in the trolley and started pushing him.

"Hey! What about me?!" I yelled. A couple of elderly looking people looked at me in disbelief. Oops?