54: Awkward

Chapter 54: Awkward

*The Next Day*

JADE'S POV:

I groaned and sat up in the moving bus. My area is nice and dark. I usually would've fallen asleep easily and had a nice and long nap but I have a lot on my mind anyways. In fact, my compartment feels more spacey without Ha-

No, I can't think about him, even though he's the only one I've been thinking about.

I sat up and walked out of the little compartment. My hair was probably a mess but honestly, I really don't care. I straightened out my bunny pajamas with my hands before continuing.

I walked over to the 'living room' of the bus. Everyone is sprawled across the room but there is only one person that my eyes are attached to.

Harry.

He looks up at me, our eyes meet. I immediately look away from him, trying to make the tears that were threatening to fall, not obvious.

"Hi everyone," I greeted.

"Hi, how're you feeling?" Louis asked, his arm casually hung around Eleanor.

I felt a pain in my heart as I looked at the happy couple. I pushed away my jealousy and smiled.

"Better, thanks." I walked over to the empty spot between Zayn and Niall.

Eleanor knows what happened and so does Lou, I told them. The rest of the lads know that Harry and I aren't going well right now. They also know that I've been not-so-great these last few days. Everyone was talking, immersed in their own conversations.

"Hey, you alright now?" Zayn asked me softly.

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks Zayn."

He smiled and nodded. "No problem. Just know that you can talk to me, I'm all ears." He poked his ears, making me giggle slightly.

"I know. Thanks Zayn, you always make me smile." I spoke.

He winked in a friendly way and looked back down to his cellphone. The whole time I was talking to Zayn, I felt Harry's eyes on me.

I grabbed a Kleenex and blew my nose. Almost immediately, I felt a tingly sensation in my nose. I sneezed into my Kleenex as I heard 'bless you' around the room.

"Thank you," I murmured before leaning my head back against the couch.

As the bus kept moving, my head kept bouncing up and down. I groaned and sat back up properly.

"Here," Niall spoke up. "Lean on me."

I looked over at him and realized that he was talking to me.

"No, it-"

"Do it." He said seriously.

I leaned into his side as his arm wrapped around my furthest arm. Immediately, I found comfort. I snuggled into his warm t-shirt and heard his heartbeat thumping softly against his chest.

I still felt Harry's eyes boring into me. I bet he still doesn't feel how I felt when I saw him with the blonde. No matter how broken I am inside, I will not cry.

I shut my eyes. Niall's cologne was strong but comforting. He's honestly one of my bestest mates.

"Uh, I'll be in the back." I heard Harry's voice.

"Okay." Louis replied.

I kept my eyes shut and ignored his comment. I heard the chatter start again.

I kept telling myself that I don't care but deep down within me, I know I do.

HARRY'S POV:

"Uh, I'll be in the back." I spoke, standing up. I kept my eyes trained on Jade but she kept ignoring me.

"Okay." Louis replied, turning back to Eleanor.

I looked over at Jade one last time. She was snuggled into Niall's t-shirt and I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. I'm supposed to be the one that's comforting her, especially when she's sick. Although I know that Niall and her are just friends, I'm still jealous.

I started walking to the back of the bus. I am going to sit in the t.v room and probably play Xbox.

Niall hasn't been speaking to me that much. I can't blame him, from Jade's point of view, it did look like I was cheating on her. She probably told Liam and Niall. Plus, Niall has a big spot for girls, not that I don't. And I doubt that she didn't tell the girls either. Anyways, I'm the bad guy in everyone's eyes.

I opened the door and flipped the light switch. I walked over to the couch and turned on the t.v. The Xbox logo glowed on the flat screen t.v as I gripped the controller in my large hands.

My mind moved back to Jade. I just wish that she would listen to me. I need her to listen to me only for two minutes. She has a big heart, but I still don't know whether she will forgive me or not.

I felt tears pricking my eyes. I dropped the controller on to the couch before getting up. I walked down the narrow hall, to the bathroom. The door locked with a click behind me.

I leaned against the wall and let my tears fall down. I just crumbled to the floor and held my head in my hands. I've been holding everything in for so long.

I don't know how long I sat in the bathroom for but I quickly got up when I heard a knock on the door.

"Harry?" It was Liam. "Are you alright?" He asked.

I quickly looked in the mirror. I wiped my tears away. My eyes are extremely red, I hope he doesn't notice.

I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I spoke. My voice betrayed me by cracking at the end of my sentence.

"Doesn't sound like it." He retorted.

I rolled my eyes at his comment but didn't say anything.

"Anyways, you should talk to me. I'll be waiting in the t.v room, yeah?" He added.

I nodded and then mentally slapped myself.

He can't see you, idiot! My conscience commented.

"Uh- okay." I stuttered.

With that, it was silent. I suppose he left, leaving me by myself. But one question lingers in my mind.

Should I talk to him?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi! I hope u like this one! I feel that it's kinda boring... I hope not.

Please vote and comment and I will love u forever.

AND AGHHHH!!!! I JUST HIT FREAKING 7K ON THIS BOOK! ILYSM! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I LITERALLY THANKED YOU FOR 6K IN THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

~Maya xox