9: Shopping!

Status: Edited

"Wake up, Jade!" Eleanor yelled into my poor ears.

"No! Let me sleep!" My voice as muffled because of my fluffy pillow.

"No! Lazy bum! The boys have a photo-shoot today at 10 am!" El informed me.

"And what time is it now?" I spoke, peeking one eye open.

"9am!"

"What?" I shrieked as I jumped out of my bed."I only have an hour?!" I yelled as I slid into my bathroom.

"Yep! Now hurry up!" With that, Eleanor left.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face in record time, I am gonna take my shower when we get back. I scurried into my walk-in closet.

What to wear? What to wear? I searched my closet frantically until I settled with a yellow floral sundress with a denim jacket, along with my white gladiator sandals.

I ran to my bathroom, changes and started my makeup. I put on a minimal amount of waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I topped off my look with some sparkly lip gloss. I left my hair down in its natural state, soft waves and curled at the ends. I quickly grabbed my hoop earrings and left my bathroom.

I checked the time. It's only nine fifteen.

I grabbed my small side-bag and my iPhone and headed downstairs, after grabbing the makeup/hair supplies bags. You would think that as boys, they wouldn't need much of this hair stuff, but I swear, they're more high-maintenance than girls.

I walked into the empty lounge and dropped the bags on the hardwood floor. Everyone's voices were coming from the kitchen area so I headed over there. I opened the kitchen door. All of the boys were wearing sweats with random shirts. Sophia and Ashley were wearing shorts and tank tops while Eleanor and I were wearing sundresses. It was quite warm today so I found my outfit suitable.

The boys were scattered all over the place in the kitchen and dining room. Zayn was sitting at the table, occupied with his iPhone. Niall was also sitting at the table with Ashley in his lap. He was playing with her hair... Awe! Eleanor and Louis were talking to each other. Liam and Sophia were making breakfast together... How adorable?

Amongst all of this, Harry was leaning against the doorway while on his iPhone. Wow, so many people everywhere!

"Good morning everyone!" I greeted as I walked through the doorway. Harry had moved out of the way to let me through. A smile appeared on his lips.

"How was your sleep?" he asked.

"It was good! What about yours, Styles?" I asked.

"Fine!" He replied with a smile.

I walked around greeting everyone personally. Finally I reached Niall and Ashley.

"Hey people!" I chirped

"Hey Jay! What's happening?" asked Niall. I smiled at the cheesy nickname.

"Nothing much, Ni." I nudged him playfully. Ashley glared at me and scooted even more onto Niall's lap., if that was possible. Wow....What's up with her?!

"Remember when you fainted in the pool yesterday? That was really weird. I didn't even know you didn't know how to swim! I mean, who doesn't know how to swim these days?" She blabbered on and on.

Ouch.

Niall had a extremely confused look on his face while I probably looked like a shocked tomato.

"Um...excuse me?" I said.

"OMG you were like so out of it yesterday that it was almost funny!" She laughed.