63: Lots Of Running

We walked into the warm grocery store, hand in hand. The fall season hasn't been very cold so far but it's starting to get cooler.

There was a normal rush in the grocery store, like always. We just kept our heads low in attempt to not get noticed. I trained my eyes on the floor while trying to look like a normal couple.

I had one of my hands locked with Harry's while I grabbed a grocery basket with the other. We were in a calm silence, continuously plopping groceries into the basket.

"Tomatoes?" Harry questioned, his British accent kicking in.

"You mean tomatoes?" I said, my Canadian accent kicking in.

"Yeah, tomatoes." He stated, smirking a little at the end.

"Why're you saying tomatoes? It's tomatoes!" I exclaimed, smiling.

"Yeah, b-"

All of a sudden, a squeal stopped him.

"Oh my gosh! Is that Harry Styles?!"

I felt my stomach churn as I kept my eyes trained on Harry's gorgeous face. His eyes were wide as he turned around slowly.

That's when the screaming started. Harry and I made a run for it, running for our dear lives. The screams grew louder and I ended up dropping the basket because it was slowing us down.

I turned my head slightly and looked back. They were getting closer.

"Harry," I panted. "They're getting closer."

We made continuous turns and ducks in effort to loose the crazed fans. Even though they are absolutely amazing, they're very scary at times like this.

"Just stay with me," Harry ordered, huffing.

It felt like we ran for hours trying to take shelter from the mob of people. Just as we were about to make another turn, into the frozen foods section, I felt my beanie slipping off. By the time I patted my head, the beanie was gone.

I didn't have to look back to know that it just fell off.

"Oh my god! It's Jade's beanie!" A girlish voice screamed.

Just then, Harry's eyes flickered over to me. "Are you alright?"

I felt the sudden urge to laugh. I nodded, biting lip to stop my laughter. "Yeah. You?"

He nodded as he spoke up. "I need you to avert their attention," he breathed out.

I nodded. I can do this.

Without thinking a second time, I screamed out. "Oh my god! It's Niall Horan!" And pointed towards the right.

Then, Harry and I made a run into the... Mens Undergarments?!

We ducked under a shelf, both panting non-stop. The screams slowly faded away as we remained huddled up.

Harry looked at me, his eyes glimmering in the limited lighting we were receiving under a shelf. His oh-so-plump lips, that were just waiting to be kissed were drawn upwards in a seductive smirk. He glided his tongue over his lips, wetting them. It was almost as if he was teasing me.

"You alright?" He asked, cupping my cheek.

I nodded, "That was a great work out."

Harry smiled and nodded. "It was your great girly scream that diverted their attention from us."

I couldn't help but laugh. "What can I say? I'm such a talented person!" I flipped my hair, which ended up hitting Harry in the face, thanks to the lack of space.