68: Parents

A/N: dear lord, that lip bite though. Also, there's an important question in the authors note at the bottom.

JADE'S POV:

As Harry and I walked through the terminal, I felt elated, to say the least.

This is the very first time that I've been serious enough with a lad. So serious that I'm taking him to meet my parents! I've only had two boyfriends my whole life and I can safely say that Harry is the one for me.

I looked over to Harry and noticed how he was deeply consumed in thoughts. I could just tell that there was a lot on his mind. He was nervous.

"Babe?" I spoke, "You alright?"

He ran his tongue over his lips briefly and nodded, contemplating his answer. "Yeah. Just feeling a bit queasy."

I smiled softly. "Baby, they'll love you, trust me."

"Hopefully." He breathed out as I caressed the back of his hand with my thumb.

"Plus," I started. "You're a charmer."

I tried to lighten his mood and winked at him. I was proven successful as he cracked a smile and lightly laughed.

"Look who's talking." Harry rebutted.

I laughed lightly and shook my head.

He's cute.

We kept walking and I felt Harry sneak glances at me. The terminal was a very long one but nonetheless, there were others in it also.

"Wear your coat. It's super cold." I suggested, breaking the silence.

We stepped aside and dropped our bags so that we could slip on our coats. I looked horrendous with my grey sweats and black t-shirt, now slipping on a heavy black coat.

And seriously, everyone has their eyes on 'The Harry Styles Girlfriend' along with Harry himself. I still don't understand why I dress up like this. I mean, the least I can do is dress decently.

"Gosh, I look like shit." I laughed from beside Harry. "Plus, I have to hide the bright hickey you've gave me." I mumbled lowly.

Definitely don't want my parents to look at that.

I felt Harry look at me as people walked past, obviously their eyes lingering on us for quite a bit. Just any second now, someone is going to realize who we are.

"Don't deny it; you love it." Harry spoke and buttoned up his coat.

I laughed. "Yeah, I love it."

He smiled cheekily. I kept buttoning up my coat and I had to hold in a gasp when I felt a hand squeeze my bum.

I was met by the boyish laughter of Harry's. I rolled my eyes but I couldn't keep the smile off of my face.

"Harry, you're an asshole." I blandly stated.

He laughed in response, locking my hand with his. I grabbed my bag in my free hand and walked with Harry.

"You're so cute, baby." He gushed.

I sighed, "And your a loser."

He falsely gasped, "Harsh, don't you think?"

I shook my head, completely serious. He started laughing and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"You're such a babe." He breathed, trying to 'catch his breath'.

After countless stops and turns, Harry and I finally met the actual door, which led to the departure area.

"This is it," I squealed.

I felt Harry squeeze my hand and he bit his lip ever so slightly.

"They'll love you," I repeated.

He looked at me and nodded, cracking a sly smile.

With that, Harry and I stepped through the door.

We walked together, my eyes searching for some familiar faces. I furrowed my brows and squinted to see more clearly.

"Do you see them?" Harry asked softly, now shifting his arm to my waist.

I kept searching as we walked a bit further.

"No--Oh yes! They're right there!" I squealed.

I saw the familiar brown hair of my mum and that bright smile that's super contagious. The blonde hair of my father's and his sea blue eyes. And don't forget Emily, a smile was plastered across her face, while she was waving excitedly.

"Oh my gosh," I giddily spoke and dragged Harry along with me.

"Jade!" My mum exclaimed. "Come here!"

I ran over to her, dropping Harry's hand for a moment. I wrapped my arms around her in the most meaningful hug ever. I inhaled her scent and immediately I felt at home.

"Mum," I exclaimed. "I missed you!"

"Me too," she gushed as I moved back.

"Dad!" I spoke, moving to him and wrapping him in a hug.

"How ya doing, kiddo?" He replied, patting my back.

"Great," I added after pulling back.

"Hey, don't forget me!" Emily called, playfully getting upset.

"How can I forget you?" I retorted, wrapping her in a hug. "Hi, loser."

"Hi, idiot." She mimicked once I pulled back.

All of a sudden, I remembered Harry.

I turned around and smiled at Harry. He smiled back at me as I pranced over to him. Immediately, we interlocked hands.

"Mum, dad and Emily, this is Harry. He's my boyfriend." I breathed out.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you." Harry spoke, being his polite self.

"Hello, Harry! I've heard so much about you!" My mum spoke, while shaking his hand.

"Yeah, whenever Jade calls us, she never shuts up about you." Emily spoke. "I'm her sister." She laughed as they shook hands.

"Hi, Emily." Harry smiled, dimples and all.

"Hi, Harry. It's nice to finally put a face to the name." My dad spoke, smiling.

"Ditto, sir." Harry replied, shaking hands once more.

"Call me, Andrew." My dad replied.

"Alright, Andrew." Harry replied, still smiling.

So far, so good, I thought. Harry is definitely a charmer.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! How're you doing?

I hope you liked this one! It was a bit of a filler tbh. Please vote and comment?

Also, quick question. Would y'all like a sequel? This book is coming to an end soon.

Also, my Instagram is @/maaheen_bashir. Go give it a follow if you want a small insight on my life.

Dm me, message me! I wanna talk with you!

-Maya xox