59: L.A

JADE'S POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to the sounds of birds. Sunlight peeked through the white curtains, casting a beautiful glow all over the room.

I felt the surface beneath me slowly move up and down. Out of curiosity, I turned my head. I was on top of a sleeping Harry.

The sight immediately brought a smile to my face. His hair was strewn on the extra comfy pillow. Those full lips were parted slightly as snores made their way through them. His tan skin looked smooth as ever. I was tempted to run my fingers along his tattoos but I resisted the urge.

I rested for about ten more minutes until I decided to get up. Leaving a lingering kiss on his lips, I got up. I was careful not to wake him from his slumber. He needs the rest.

I fixed the big T-shirt I am wearing and made sure that my briefs were alright. Ever since I've been with Harry, I have caught his habit of sleeping in my underwear, except I wear a shirt.

We had arrived at Harry's beach house last night. I was too tired to notice the lavish interiors of his home, at the moment. I had literally ran to the bed.

His room was a rather large one. A king size bed was lined along the far glass wall. A glass door was connected to the wall, which led to an amazing balcony with an amazing view of the waves.

There was a bookshelf in the far corner along with a desk. Along the other wall was a dressing table which held up a whole bunch of expensive colognes and perfumes.

I walked over to the door which was beside the desk. I opened it thinking that it was the bathroom. I was proved wrong as a huge walk-in closet greeted me. It was huge! I almost couldn't believe it.

I looked around the room, completely confused. Just as I was about to give up, I spotted a door by the wall with the dressing table. I walked over to it and opened it up.

I was correct as I opened the door but the sight had my jaw dropped. The bathroom was amazing. There was a whole wall which had a mirror across it, along with a whole marble counter-top. A toilet was in one corner and there was also a shower. In the last corner was a jacuzzi, which had two steps that led up to it. Also, the lighting was amazing. The overall theme was black, grey and white.

I stood awestruck as I took it all in. I have just one word.

"Wow," I breathed out.

I closed the door behind me. After I was done brushing my teeth and using the toilet, I left the bathroom. I figured that I could take a shower later. I tied my hair up into a messy bun.

I quietly slipped out of the bedroom, after grabbing my eye-sight glasses, and into the hallway. There was a hallway but there wasn't a wall right outside. Instead, there was a railing that would give you a view of the place below.

I walked through the hallway, noticing that how the theme is neutral colours and lots of woodwork.

I made my way down the spiral staircase. I reached the bottom floor and raised my eyebrows, as I had entered the living room.

There was a very cosy feel to the living room but I decided that I would look at it later. Right now, I need to find the kitchen.

I opened a glass door which led me to the kitchen. I swear, one of these days I will probably walk into that glass door.

The kitchen had a traditional/modern theme to it. There was a lot of woodwork in black. All of the appliances were very modern and so were the cabinets and the island, along with the counter-tops, which were marble.