21: Laser Tagging!

Chapter 21: Laser Tagging!

Harry and I got ready in a record timing of 20 minutes. We were out the door by 10:30 AM.

I had dressed up so quick. I barely had time to do my eyeliner! Harry and I were both sharing the mirrors when we were grooming ourselves. It was insane!

I hope I don't look like a hideous mess!

We are all in the hallway except for Lou. She said that Lux wasn't feeling too good so she's going to stay at the hotel for now.

"Okay, the van is ready." Paul called out.

With that, we all started making our way down. I could already hear the fans screaming and I felt my stomach do flips.

Harry put his hand on the small of my back and leaned inwards.

"Babe, I'll be with you. They won't hurt you." he whispered huskily.

I looked up and met his emerald eyes. "I know they won't. You're with me." I smiled a meaningful smile at him and he mirrored my actions.

The elevator dinged, signalling that we can go down now. We all squished into the mini elevator.

Niall got stuck in a corner with Louis.

"Hey, baby." Louis flirted, playfully.

"Hey, handsome." Niall replied, hitting Louis chest and giggling.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Louis asked in a low voice.

"No! Pshh, that's silly." Niall rolled his eyes with a dramatic look.

"Well, should I walk by again?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

I couldn't help but let a giggle escape.

"Hey, don't forget about Eleanor and Ashley!" Harry called to them.

Ashley.

I felt a pang in my chest when I thought of her. Someone so close can become so distant in a matter of time.

Chuckling erupted in the tiny compartment as the elevator dinged again. In two seconds, we were exposed to intense screaming.

I have to get used to this.

Harry guided me through the little pathway the security had made for us. The fans shouted random phrases at us.

"Jade, are you dating Harry?!"

"Jade, I love you so much!"

"Harry, I ship you and Jade!"

I looked up and was instantly blinded by flashes and posters. The posters were crazy this time. A lot of them had a couple of bromances on them but a particular 'ship name' caught my eye.

Jarry.

My heart melted at the fact that the fans are being supportive and have already thought so far in Harry and I's 'friendship.' It's quite nice of them.

Finally, we reached the van and I plopped beside Liam and Niall. I took a deep breath as the door was slammed shut.

"Thank god," I muttered. "How do you people do this?" I asked as Liam laughed.

"We're used to it, babe." Zayn replied.

I nodded as my iPhone buzzed in my back pocket, indicating that I had gotten a text message.

"One sec," I said as I tried to grab my phone while leaning on Niall. "Thank you, Niall!" I giggled.

I sat back down and pressed the power button. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw the message from an unknown number.