3: Sleepover!

Status: Edited

After we were done with the show, we all exited the building. And by 'all' I mean Lou and I, the boys, the boys bodyguards and such. When we got to the doors, Lou called me over.

"Since the next event is very early in the morning, you can stay over at our place, where the crew is staying."

"Thank you, but I can't. My friend has been waiting at home and I have to go back. Plus, I don't have my stuff with me." I replied.

That's sweet of her!

"Oh you can drop by and grab your stuff and your friend can come along too." She smiled, "Because you're part of the crew now."

A series of 'yeah's and 'please's circled the little lobby we were standing in.

"Paul, she can come with us, right?" Lou double-checked.

"Yeah Paul!"

"Please Paul?" All the boys joined in, while Lou stood with a hopeful look on her face.

They were all facing a tough and buff looking man with muscles. Niall popped up beside me and whispered, "He's Paul, by the way. He's our bodyguard." He pointed at the tough man that everyone had their attention on.

"Thanks, that helped!" I whisper-yelled back.

We tuned back into what Paul said.

"Sure, I don't see why not."

Everyone cheered, including me. This would give me another chance to get to know the boys and their crew.

"Hey! I will have to drop by my apart- err flat because I need to grab my stuff and Ashley too. Oh right! Ashley is my best friend everyone."

"Sounds good. Would you like one of us to drop you?" Paul asked.

"No thanks, I have my car. Could I have the address?" I spoke.

Paul nodded and handed me a small piece of paper with writing on it.

"Okay, I will see you all later!" I bided as my eyes scanned the small piece of paper.

"Wait," Paul called. I turned around on my heel and nodded. "We have two places we are staying at, one for the crew and one for the boys. The place the crew is staying at doesn't have anymore space, because of supplies," I nodded. "So what do you think about staying with boys for a little bit? It won't always be like this though."

I bit my lip. I had just met these boys today, what if they try something? They look trustworthy enough. Plus, Ashley will be with me.

"Yeah, that'll be fine." I responded. The boys cheered and immediately diverged into little chatter.

I said goodbye to everyone and exited the modern building. I walked over to my car, after unlocking my door and sitting down, I just thought.

Wow. I am already making friends! Because of my last relationship, which was in high school, I had no friends.

The pain was unbearable, exclusion from society and pain in the relationship itself. There was no trust in it.

I mentally gave myself a pep-talk and told myself to shut up. He's in jail anyways, I thought. My cheeks were wet as I touched them. After quickly wiping my cheeks, I started the ignition.

I drove home in silence thinking about the day. Ashley will be so surprised about my 'clients'. I wonder how I would tell her that we are staying over at 'One Direction's place!

The car stopped in front of the 'flat' building. I got out of my small car and made sure to lock it.

My feet thudded quietly as I walked through the front doors, sweetly waving at Phil the Doorman.