4: No! They're My Oreos!

Status: Edited

I woke up early to the sweet smell of...pancakes?!

I quickly jumped out of bed and skipped to my rather large bathroom and brushed my teeth, along with washing my face.

I walked into the empty hallway and looked at the clock on the wall. 9:00am?!

Wow... there must be something wrong with me because I am not a morning person, whatsoever.

I remained contained in my thoughts. As I hopped down the steps of the stairs, I heard hushed voices and then a girly giggle erupt.

I walked to the kitchen door and opened it slyly. I poked my head inside and immediately I wished I hadn't. Spying is bad but if they don't catch you then it's alright, right?

Louis and Eleanor were doing some sort of Lovey-Dovey mushy couple shit. She was giggling while he was trying to kiss her, as she was making those precious pancakes.

Suddenly, I heard a voice by my ear.

"Babe, are you spying?" A voice that was smooth like silk whispered tauntingly.

I swivelled my head around and was about to say some smart-ass response, but I stopped abruptly.

Harry's face was at a very close proximity to mine. Our eyes managed to catch each other's and I felt like I was searching. For what? I really don't know.

A rather high-pitched yelp snapped us out of our trance.

"Oh my God! Hi, Jade and Harry and... Niall! " Eleanor said quickly, in a panicked voice. She squirmed out of Louis's death grip. Both of their cheeks now a rosy colour.

I hadn't realized that Niall was in the room also. I turned around and saw Niall walking towards the doorway. He sleepily rubbed his eyes and his bed-hair was prominent. Thankfully, I don't think he saw anything!

"I made you guys pancakes!" She continued nervously.

"Pancakes?!" Niall and I screamed in perfect synchronization.

We struggled to get past the door frame at the same time. After managing to get through at the door at the same time, we landed on the floor with a thud.

I was sitting on Niall so I got a head start to the pancakes. Niall cried out from where he was, as I licked the fourth one, marking my territory.

"What?! No! Jade, that's not fair!"

"Guys, calm your asses! I am making more! " Eleanor and Louis stared at us with blank expressions. They let a chuckle and turned back around.

"Strange kids," I heard Louis mumble.

"Where are the others at?" Niall questioned.

"Zayn is still sleeping, Liam and Sophia went to the grocery store to buy more food. Harry was at the door a few moments ago... I don't know where Harry and Ashley are..." Eleanor replied, trailing off at the end.

When I heard that, I felt that something wasn't right immediately. I quickly finished up my pancakes and washed my dish. I gave Eleanor a quick 'thank you' hug and bolted out of the kitchen.

"You don't want anymore?" Eleanor called after me.

"No, thank you Eleanor!" I replied. I ran with Niall following close behind.

After grabbing ahold of the door handle, I swung open the door. My jaw dropped at the sight in front of me.

Harry was sitting on the loveseat with Ashley sitting across from him. They reached into the packet and I let out a shrill scream. Ashley and Harry immediately looked over at me, while Niall covered his ears. Louis and Eleanor ran to where I was standing.