38: Leaving

Chapter 37: Leaving

JADE'S POV:

I felt electricity buzz through me the second our lips connected. They moulded together perfectly; as if they were meant to be. I tangled my fingers in his curls as his hands pushed the back of my head so that we were at the closest possible proximity.

His cool lips against my warm ones, like opposites. I felt fireworks and butterflies explode at his touch. He licked my bottom lip, asking for permission. I opened my mouth, granting him what he wanted. Our tongues danced together as if they've been waiting for this.

We pulled back at the same time, both out of breath. We rested our foreheads against each other, not saying a word.

I stared into his green eyes. They seemed to hold a different type of sparkle. They had happiness in them.

His lips, pink and plump. They looked so tender, just waiting to be kissed. He stuck out his tongue and glided it across his bottom lip, almost as if he was teasing me. But, I didn't mind.

We both smiled goofily at each other, his hands in my hair and mine in his.

"That was amazing," he whispered, voice hoarse.

"Mmhmm," I hummed, still smiling. "I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, baby."

HARRY'S POV:

Almost in no time, she had fallen asleep in my arms. Our legs tangled together in a beautiful mess. My body surrounding hers in an embrace, almost as if I am her guardian angel. Her relaxed features showing only peace.

I gently caressed her cheek before kissing it. "I love you, baby." I whispered.

I dipped my head down so that I was hiding my face in the crook of her neck. In no time, I was embedded in darkness.

*5 days later*

JADE'S POV:

I pressed the phone to my ear as my mother talked to me.

"My lord, Jade are you feeling alright? You have to take all of your medications, alright? An-"

"My god, mother! You're going to give me a headache! I am feeling alright and I am taking all of my medications!" I laughed.

I looked over to the hospital door as Harry scampered in.

"Hey, baby," he greeted, putting down a bouquet of flowers on the side table.

I waved at him as I motioned him over to the bed.

"Jade? Are you listening to me?" my mother broke my thoughts.

"Yeah, I am. So enough about me, how is papa?" I asked.

Harry's eyebrows shot up as he realized who I was talking to. Immediately a smirk was prominent on his face.

"Papa is absolutely fine. He misses you tons. He completely freaked out when he found out about you," she blabbered.

"Awe. Tell papa I miss him a lot." I replied.

Harry leaned in close and planted a kiss on my cheek. I looked at him confused as he smiled. I rolled my eyes and tuned back into my mom.

"So last night at dinner, your father was..." she kept talking as Harry leaned in and kissed my lips quickly.

I couldn't help but let a laugh escape.