12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!

Status: Edited

For the past two days, Ashley and I have been ignoring each other. She hasn't apologized and I have already tried apologizing, just to make things better. Eleanor and Sophia said that I have no reason for apologizing but I did anyways, it didn't make a difference.

Sophia and Eleanor apologized to both Ashley and Niall, Ashley still holds a grudge against them but Niall is alright.

Anyways, I have been trying to stay happy. I am trying to keep it that way. Harry's sweet words still replay in my head.

And Zayn still hasn't shown us his 'surprise'. I am honestly so excited for the surprise though.

I was sitting in my bedroom, going through my Twitter feed.

"Psst... Jade?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up from my laptop screen.

"Hey Niall! Come in." I spoke, smiling. He walked into my room and sat on my bed, beside me.

"What are ya doing?" He questioned, kicking his feet up.

"I'm going through my Twitter feed." I replied, favouriting a tweet.

"Oh, you have Twitter!? Follow me!" He demanded.

"Why? I don't like you." I said. He had a look of hurt written all over his face.

"I'm just kidding, Ni!" I laughed and he breathed out.

"Phew! Thank God! I thought you were serious!" I laughed even harder. "Hey, it's not funny!" He pouted.

"Yeah, it is." I stopped laughing and looked at Niall.

"So what's your Twitter user?" He asked.

"Um...why don't you tell me yours... mines hard to find." I said nervously.

"It's okay. Try me." He insisted.

I sighed. "It's @jadelovesoreos"

He had no expression on his face. He suddenly started laughing and I felt the blush on my cheeks.

"Shut up! I was 10 when I made this account!" I defended.

"That's so funny!" He laughed for 5 minutes straight at my username and my red face. Even I started laughing along. Finally, he sobered up.

He wiped his tears. And he started laughing again.

"Shut up!" I smacked his arm, although it made no difference.

He focused on his black iPhone for about 5 minutes until he turned to me.

"Okay, I followed you." He said. I nodded and checked.

"Yup, you and 5000 fangirls are now following me." He laughed.

"Hey, they love you alright!" He stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." Now he rolled his eyes at my answer.

"I followed you back. And I also followed the rest of the boys and Katy Perry and Lady Gaga and Drake and Pitbull and Micheal Buble an-" He cut me off by placing his hand on my mouth. "Mmmff!" My voice was muffled against his palm.

I thought of a good idea and smirked. I licked his palm and he immediately pulled back.

"Ew! Jade! Did you just lick my hand?!" A disgusted look was plastered on his face. I nodded with a triumph smile. He looked at his palm like it was infected or something!

"Oh my gosh! Dude, you should see your face!" I started laughing at his flustered face. He wiped his hand on his jeans.

"Ew! I got girl cooties." He scrunched up his nose I laughed harder.