𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝚇

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

For a second, time seemed to freeze, all movements around you coming to a standstill. With panic and shock surging through your veins and drowning you, you stared at the small, innocent-looking crack in the glass that, in actuality, was much more life-threatening than it looked. The fight seemed to slow down as you looked at the fissure, hoping for the glass to withhold the universe's cruel pressure, praying for the crack to not eat itself further through the glass.

But all your prayers were unheard as time unfroze and the fissure started to spread further with a sickening cracking sound, the glass not being able to withstand the immense pressure the vacuum was putting it through. In a state of panic, you stared at it and watched as if hypnotized how the thin crack invaded the thick glass, multiple new cracks forming in the process, spreading at fast speed. Helplessly, you threw a gaze outside the box, but all sense of hope diminished when you spotted the alien with the silver orbs immersed in a bloody, brutal fight with his father, under the aggressive attacks not able to spare you even a glance.

Utter desperation surged through your veins. Surrounded by the flashing lights of shooting weapons and exploding spaceships, you were on your own.

(3rd person POV)

The impact pressed the air out of his lungs as his father threw him violently against the surface of the glass box in which the girl was imprisoned. If his spacesuit hadn't been able to withhold a lot of pressure, he was sure he would have been crushed severely by the forceful attack. Using all his strength, he managed to push the General away with his legs, hoping to buy precious time to save the equally precious Y/N. Minsoo was first thrown backward from the force, his body drifting farther away from the glass box, before catching himself and coming flying again at Taehyung, using the nozzles of his spacesuit to navigate himself, crashing violently into the silver-eyed alien.

But this time, Taehyung was prepared, already awaiting the attack. He brought his body into a fighting position and used the movements and techniques he had picked up during the training with both his father and the rebels to kick Minsoo before he could even react, sending him to float away at fast speed.

Without further ado, Taehyung drew the weapon he previously hadn't been able to use due to how fast the situation had evolved and hurled himself after his father, red mist of anger and rage clouding his mind. He knew that the only way he could save both the human and himself was to kill Minsoo, even if that meant for him to abandon the girl for the meantime of the fight. Even though it was hard for him to leave the vulnerable girl behind, he moved further away from the glass box, hoping that she would do fine on her own until he would be able to return and rescue her.

In his rage, he neither noticed that the box that was her prison floated at a fast speed towards the blinding orange light of Th'akyn nor that alarmingly fast spreading cracks were forming in the glass as it wasn't able to withstand vacuum.