𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝙻𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

You were running late to the flying lessons with Jimin. For whatever reason, Yoongi had made you stay in his room longer than expected. It wasn't like you didn't enjoy spending time with the cold appearing but actually sweet behaving black-haired alien, but you were very eager and excited to finally learn piloting the bigger spaceships since Jimin had promised you would begin with it that day, hence your impatience.

And when Yoongi had noticed that you weren't really listening to his lecture, you hadn't even been able to tell him that you wanted the lesson to be over quickly since Yoongi wouldn't be all too pleased about you ditching flying the smaller spacecraft. So you had resumed spending time in the room learning something about a few species that existed somewhere in the universe while trying to control your impatience.

Eventually, Yoongi had dismissed the lesson after realizing that you were too excited to take in whatever he was saying, and you were happy to be finally able to leave the room.

You were walking through the hallways that were no longer unfamiliar to you without even paying close attention to your surroundings, thoughts swirling excitedly around the approaching flying lesson. Only when something huge appeared right in front of you, you realized you were about to run into one of the white and strong pillars that were holding up the weight of the building.

Due to the fast speed you were in, you certainly wouldn't have been able to stop if someone hadn't caught hold of your arm with quick reflexes, stopping you just millimeters before you could hit the hard surface of the pillar. You sighed in relief and thankfully turned around to the person that had saved you.

"Thank you so much, I-"

The words got caught in your throat as you realized who had prevented you from colliding with the pillar.

"Tae..." you whispered breathlessly when you found his silver eyes already looking at you softly and sad at the same time, you were drowning in them.

"Be careful," he spoke calmly. "Don't get hurt, please."

"Uh... oh..."

Your brain didn't seem to be able to form words. Scratch that; it wasn't able to do anything, and all you could do was standing stiffly, your mouth gaping wide open, trying to keep your frantic heartbeat under control.

"W-what are you doing here?" you finally sputtered.

"I actually waited for you because I wanted to talk to you. I would have done it yesterday if Jimin hadn't interrupted us," he replied without tearing his entrancing eyes from looking at you.

Now? But Jimin was waiting for you...

It took only a short amount of time for taking in Taehyung's appearance to make you realized that you would hear him out at all costs, even if Jimin would wonder where you were.