𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇

(Y/N POV)

(Y/N POV)

The seven of you slowly made your way back to the room in which you earlier had left Taehyung and his grandmother behind to reunite and catch up on each other's life in privacy. While descending the stairs, you looked out of a window, your eyes rounding in curiosity when you spotted the flying field Namjoon had mentioned earlier, several different kinds of spacecraft standing there.

Seemingly noticing your interest, Jimin approached you, his blue eyes sparkling. "That's where you will learn how to pilot a spacecraft! Are you already excited?"

You nodded with an eager smile. Back when you had still been on Earth, trapped in the orphanage where you constantly had to endure mistreatment and abuse, you had always been afraid of what the future could bring you. You had feared that you would die from starvation as soon as they would kick you out after you turned full-aged because you weren't able to bring them money anymore. While other people lived their lives with no or only minor worries, your future had been terribly uncertain and your possibilities to survive nonexistent. 

But now that you were here, there was so much lying in front of you, so much knowledge to learn and skills to acquire, and that outlook warmed your heart and filled you with joy and curiosity.

Soon you reached the room in which you had left Tae and his grandmother behind earlier, but your steps slowed the closer you came to the door. They must have missed each other a lot, the years they had spent apart a turmoil for their feelings as they had constantly been worried for each other's safety and life, and now that they had finally reunited, you didn't want to disturb them in that joyful moment. Adequately hesitant you were to enter the room, but Jin just made the decision for you, opening the door and softly pushing you inside, the others swiftly following you into the room.

Inside, your eyes immediately fell on Taehyung and his grandmother, who were standing hand in hand and looking in your direction as if they had already expected you to arrive, and you noticed with a tinge of amusement that despite her proud, upright stance, his tall body was still towering over her. Apparently, you weren't the only one having to feel tiny next to him. 

Luckily, it seemed as if they had already finished talking, and you weren't interrupting anything. However, you didn't fail to notice their swollen eyes, clear evidence that they had cried a lot, but the puffy eyes and reddened nose made Tae look adorable, especially since his lips seemed to form a slight pout. At that sight, you weren't able to contain a small adoring smile.

"Jiwon!" Jimin exclaimed cheerfully, his eyes forming crescents as he bounced to her to give her a sweet hug. With a motherly, warm smile, she welcomed him in her arms, rubbing his back affectionally, her other hand never leaving Tae's. When she looked around in the room, her eyes found your form, and she began to smile brightly, radiating such a welcoming warmth that it seemed like she had known you for years.

Despite your uncertainty about what the smile was for, the corners of your lips automatically lifted as well as she radiated so much motherly kindness that you felt truly loved.