𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝚇𝙸𝚅

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

"NOOO!" Taehyung screamed, his voice and heart breaking as he threw himself over Jiwon's lifeless body, taking the shoulders of his grandmother in his strong hands, shaking her in a desperate attempt to wake her up even though he knew that it wouldn't work. "NOOO!"

Endless tears were streaming down his face, pained sobs rocking his figure as he cradled Jiwon in his long arms, mourning over her death, desperation and grief swallowing him up. Tears were falling from his pained silver orbs onto her wrinkly skin that now was void of the usual lively and breathtaking glow every Lucyndian possessed. Despite having gone through immense and almost unbearable pain while dying, the admirable rebellion leader still wore a hopeful, silent smile on her ethereal face.

"No, please, grandma..." the silver-eyed alien whispered in utter devastation, his heart aching as he looked at the woman who had raised him and who he loved so deeply.

It was heart-wrenching to see Taehyung hurting like that; he wasn't acknowledging anything or anyone else in the room as his broken eyes stayed trained on his grandmother, but no one of the present rebels knew how to calm the mourning Lucyndian down.

Nobody... apart from Y/N, who was right next to him.

In an attempt to soothe him and make him feel less lonely, she rested her hand on his shoulder, hoping that her simple touch could comfort him like the way his touch had put her mind at ease numerous times before. To her utter relief, his frantic movements calmed down immediately, and he looked up, searching her eyes with his bloodshot orbs and reddish nose, utter desperation and sadness in his hurting gaze. Seeing him like that broke her heart, and she couldn't help but pull the silver-eyed alien into a tight hug, the need to soothe him taking over her actions. Without any sign of resistance, he settled his head in the crook of her neck, seeking the comfort only she could provide as he silently cried against her shoulder, his endless tears soaking her clothes without the girl minding it. She gently caressed him as he released his pain and grief, stroking over his silky hair in a soothing manner and humming a soft melody in an attempt to calm him down; to make the tears streaming out of his silver orbs stop, even though her own eyes were continuously spilling the same pained tears, making her vision go hazy.

Eventually, after a long time, he seemed to calm down, the sobs that had previously rocked his body violently now fading to soft sniffling.

"Y/N?" he asked as he carefully lifted his head, his voice hoarse and broken, looking up to her with vulnerability and trust in his deep silver orbs. "What am I supposed to do without her?"

"Tae," the girl replied with a soothing and soft voice, endless and unbreakable love glowing in her eyes as she pointed at herself, "remember: you still have me." Making a hand gesture that included every being in the room, she added: "You have all of us."

Taehyung sniffled as he felt comforted and nodded in agreement, thankfulness warming his body and slowly piecing together the shatters of his broken heart. The girl he had fallen in love with started softly loosening his fingers around the stiff corpse of his dead grandmother, solicitude and love shining through her careful actions. With her help, he released Jiwon's body slowly, Y/N laying her softly on the ground as if she didn't want to hurt the powerful deceased woman.