𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚅

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

He was in a meeting.

Again.

And he felt horrible.

His species, the Lucyndians, didn't need that much sleep, just one hour per day, but he hadn't been able to fall asleep. His mind was occupied by the human girl he had seen the day before. She had mesmerized him so much that he couldn't think of anything else.

"Sir? Are you listening?"

Taehyung scowled, making the Major General wince slightly at that sight. Nevertheless, he continued to annoy Taehyung with unnecessary stuff.

"Sir, the doctor reported to me that the specimen of planet Hegus XII became very aggressive during the experiment. Apparently, the different atmosphere of the spaceship causes his body to release messenger substances that stimulate his propensity towards violence. The doctor sedated him and assumes that Hegus XII isn't suitable for colonization because the atmosphere is too different."

Taehyung listened halfheartedly, not caring for what the Major General was telling him.

"As for the earthling...," the Major General continued.

Taehyung now listened closely, trying to get every little information about the fascinating human.

"It wears the wristband now, that has already started to collect its body data. The earthling had gotten infected by some type of human illness, but it has overcome it almost completely already. The doctor thinks he can start the experiments soon."

Behind his back, Taehyung clenched his fists in anger, hidden from the others in the room. Under normal conditions, it didn't affect him that much to hear about the experiments on the different species, but this time something was bothering him. Something inside of him told him that he had to protect the girl, even if he didn't even know her.

He ended the meeting and strode wordlessly towards his room, dodging the questions of the Major General. He needed to spend time alone to think about the human girl that let emotions rise to the surface even though he had tried to suppress them for such a long time.

(Y/N POV)

You had already lost track of time in the room. The light coming from an unknown source brightened the room at all times, the tasteless food came irregularly, and you fell asleep when your body was tired. There was nothing to do. Most of the time, you sat on the pallet in the brown, ill-fitting prisoner's garb the alien with the uncountable amount of eyes had thrown towards you, staring into thin air, thinking about your past and worrying about your future. What would the aliens do to you?

You just had woken up and were now lying on the pallet, looking at the ceiling that was made out of grey metal like the rest of the room. A beep was coming from the wristband, signaling you that the food had arrived, but you ignored it for the moment. You wanted to test out what would happen if you didn't obey.