𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙸𝚅

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

You woke up, still feeling a bit dizzy, even though you already felt better. Your head wasn't throbbing with pain anymore, and you were able to swallow without your throat hurting. Squinting your eyes, you looked around in the plainly grey room that was brightly enlightened without any visible source of light. In one corner was a hole in the ground, with a bowl-like item attached to the wall next to it. Confused and appalled, you noticed that you were lying on a metallic pallet with nothing but your underwear covering you. Shivers took hold of you. Where were you? Who had done this to you?

You narrowed your eyes, trying to recall everything that had happened before you had lost your consciousness. Eventually, all the memories came flooding back, and you shuddered when you remembered the terrifying creature that had chased you. Although you were hoping for everything only to be a dream, a nightmare actually, it had seemed disturbingly real.

Whatsoever, you had to find out where you were and why you were here. In your mind, you tried to think of different possibilities, hoping to conjure up a possibility that didn't contain any serial killers, monsters or rapists. Maybe someone had found your weak body in the alleyway and picked you up to bring you to a safe place?

But then why did the room actually look like a prison and why were you naked of all things?

Before you were able to think about it further, heavy metallic shackles came out of the pallet, wrapping themselves tightly around your wrists and ankles and fixing you on the pallet. Alarmed, you flinched heavily and tried to free yourself, kicking around violently, but only ended up injuring yourself on the hard metal. It was hopeless as you weren't able to break free, so you stopped moving and just stayed still while breathing heavily, waiting for something to happen next.

After a few long moments, a heavy door opened, revealing another terrifying creature. You completely froze in shock and horror as it entered the room and closed the door behind its tall and thin figure while surveying you with hundreds of eyes on the whole orange and red body. The only parts of its body you couldn't see were parts of its torso that were covered with a black uniform that had big pockets. It calmly approached you with a grey box in its hand, and you watched with wide-opened eyes horrified, as it took something out of it. The creature made a gurgling sound, and you turned my head away from it when you saw that it held a metallic greyish bug-like creature in its hands that were, in comparison with the rest of the alien's body, ridiculously small. Rough hands touched your ear, and you closed your eyes, afraid of what it was doing to you. You felt something put into your ear – the bug? – and nearly gagged when you felt it moving further into your ear, the metallic clicking sounds it made extremely loud so close to your eardrum. Eventually, it came to a stop, and suddenly a goopy warmth spread out from inside your ear.

You opened your eyes slowly and winced when you found the tall creature towering above you, staring at you with multiple eyes.

"Do you understand me?" it asked coldly, its voice still sounding like it was gurgling, but somehow you understood this time.