𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝙸

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

You woke up, feeling utterly peaceful. With both eyes still closed, you tried to recall the dreams of the night, but everything you were able to remember from your sleep was sparkling purple, the feeling of warmth and comfort, and the sensation of a touch on your cheek. Wondering who had touched you, your fingers brushed the cheek where the shadow of the touch still lingered, like a comforting warm blanket on a cold winter day.

You still were extremely tired and wanted to continue sleeping, escape the harsh reality, and hopefully dream of the comforting feeling again to know that someone was with you. But unfortunately, you slowly came back into the reality you didn't want to face. Your mind began to work again, causing you not to be able to fall back asleep again. Slowly you opened your eyes, finding yourself in a new room that was different from the cell you had spent your time in since they had brought you on the spaceship. The new room was slightly larger, the pallet even had a thin mattress, and the light wasn't intensely bright but instead dimmed to a pleasant amount. Furrowing your eyebrows, you tried to recall what had happened and found the memories flashing back.

The doctor and his assistant. The burning agony from the substance they had injected you. 

And... the alien with the silver orbs?

You narrowed your eyes, trying to remember what had happened directly before you had fallen asleep.

You had woken up in this room, your body burning in pain from the injection, and had been shocked to see the silver-eyed alien near you. You remembered how you had wanted to get away from him. But somehow, he had used the magic of his mesmerizing silver eyes and his infatuating voice to put a spell on you, causing you not to be afraid anymore and instead feeling calm, protected, and drawn towards him. His voice had also made you fall asleep; you remembered how the longer he had sung the hypnotizing melody with his beautiful voice, the more you had felt sleepy.

You should have been angry at him for hypnotizing you, but actually, that wasn't the case. Surprisingly you felt thankful towards him because he had comforted you. It also didn't seem as if he agreed with the doctor treating you the way he did. Instead, he had cared for you, asking how you were, and making the pain vanish.

And you also still felt a connection towards him. When thinking of his beautiful silver eyes looking at you softly, your heart started pounding faster, and there was a feeling you weren't able to describe. The oftener you saw him, the stronger grew the impression that he was familiar to you. You were sure that you had met him already before being kidnapped and brought onto the spaceship. But you weren't able to recall the memory; it seemed to lay way back in your past.

But there was also another feeling you got when seeing him. An emotion that made one half of your brain scream alarm, while the other half embraced it.

You felt yourself to be drawn towards him. 

Strong and inevitable.

You knew how dangerous it was. He was part of the aliens that had kidnapped you.

But somehow, you loved the feeling.

---

The next few days were pretty uneventful. You got your meal, which actually looked more like real food then the weird things they had given to you while you had been in the other cell. You weren't able to get out of the room, so you had to stay and most of the time laid on the pallet. (There were also times when you tried to do some sport to prevent your muscles from disappearing, and to stay fit, but you didn't manage to work out that much because you were weak and sort of lazy.)

The purple glowing silver-eyed alien didn't return. 

And you missed him so badly with every fiber of your body.

(3rd person POV)

"Son," his father said, laying all of his disappointment in that one word.

Taehyung stood on the bridge, his father speaking to him, the hideous face stretching over the huge screen, something nobody would like to see.

A few days had passed since the last time he had seen the human girl, and his heart screamed for him to go to her. 

But he wasn't able to visit her. The Major General had observed him closely throughout the past few days. Obviously, he was watching him because of the instruction of the General to immediately report every conspicuous behavior of Taehyung. Because of that, the Major General had rarely left Taehyung's side, so Taehyung had to be cautious. He didn't want to put the human girl in danger, but she immediately would, if his father would get to know about his feelings towards her. General Minsoo wouldn't tolerate Taehyung not hiding his feelings, and he would execute the human. 

Just like what he had done with Taehyung's mother.

"Yes, General Minsoo?" Taehyung answered dismissively. In his blood boiled anger.

"I instructed you to convince the Baldurians to become part of the alliance, but, instead you walked off and left the Baldurians believing that you didn't want them to do so! Do you even realize what consequences your actions will have?" the General asked with rage in his voice. "You are useless!"

Unfortunately, Taehyung had to obey his father and be submissive; his father was the most powerful creature in the universe after all, despite not being from the same superior species as Taehyung. But the alliance, the organization founded and lead by Minsoo, had the most weapons and the strongest army. If he would get the impression that Taehyung wasn't working accurately, the General wouldn't hesitate to withdraw all the power and authorization he had given to him. And then, Taehyung would be left behind, powerless, and vulnerable.

His father, a heavily built and dirty brown alien with maliciously glinting yellow eyes, continued. "The Major General will watch your every step, and if you make a mistake again, I will not hesitate to disown you!"

Taehyung lowered his gaze, pretending to succumb, but, internally he was imagining killing his father slowly, wound by wound, the same way his father had killed his mother in front of the young Taehyung's eyes.

"How is the colonization plan going on? Apart from the failed negotiation, of course?" his father asked stridently.

"We will reach the next planet soon," Taehyung replied. "The studies and experiments on the habitants of different possibly habitable planets are going on, and we were able to exclude a few possibilities."

"Focus on that. Apparently, you are not useful for anything else," the General ordered. 

And without any farewell, the screen got black again.

Taehyung smirked under the fabric. At least he now had an excuse to go to the human.

 At least he now had an excuse to go to the human

1158 words

Ayo lovely people, it's warm outside and after publishing this chapter, I will go into our garden.😊

By the way, now you know how Tae's mother died.

Please stay safe and healthy and be careful. I purple you all!!💜💜💜