𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙸𝚇

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

Taehyung had brought the human girl into another room that was nearer to his one. He felt the strong urge to protect her at all costs and wouldn't be able to do so if she was still far away in the prison section. The new room was larger and had a small bed with a mattress on it, and apart from that weren't any other things inside. The door was lockable, and only beings with the right permission would be able to open it. Because he couldn't trust anyone, Taehyung had limited the permission so far that only he could open the door. 

And his father too, of course, since he was the general and therefore the only creature that had a higher position than Taehyung. But his father hadn't come into the SS Commissioner for years, his son wasn't that important to him apparently. Now that turned out to be Taehyung's advantage since he would be able to let his feelings lead him and spend time with the girl without his father's knowledge.

Taehyung stood in the room, watching the sleeping human that was lying in front of him, inhaling her mesmerizing scent. Her facial expression was relaxed and peaceful as she was soundly asleep, there was no evidence for the torture she had suffered a short time ago.

He furrowed his eyebrows and clenched his fists at the thought of the incompetent doctor and his useless assistant. How dare they harm the delicate human girl! 

He had been absorbed in his thoughts, therefore he only realized that something was wrong when he heard the little sound escaping the girl's lips. It was a fearful whimper, almost panicked. Immediately, Taehyung turned his head to her, not expecting her anxious expression. She had furrowed her eyebrows, and a tear was running down her rosy cheek, a heartwrenching sight for Taehyung. Carefully, he approached her, and his eyes widened when the little anxious sounds that escaped the girl turned into sobs. Her body was trembling, and sweat drops were forming on her forehead.

Despite him being a creature of the superior species in the whole universe, which allowed him to have great knowledge and wisdom, Taehyung didn't know how he could help her and stood there helplessly. 

Tears spilled out of the girl's closed eyes, and she whispered a faint "Help." Somehow, an instinct overcame him suddenly and began to lead his actions, causing him to uncover his hands from the black gloves he was wearing. The purple glow that had stayed hidden behind the layers of clothes shone softly and enlightened the girl's frowning face.

Carefully, he moved his hand towards the girl's face but stopped before he could touch her cheek. Was he even allowed to touch the delicate girl? What if he would hurt her? She looked so vulnerable that he didn't want to touch her, afraid that she could break.

She let out another panicked sob, louder than the ones before, and he wasn't able to control his instinct to protect, comfort, and heal her anymore. He was longing for the skin contact with her but was afraid to touch her face, fearing that he would hurt her. Therefore, he softly caressed only her small yet elegant hand, sending as much comfort and warmth as he was able to. Thanks to the genes he had gotten from his mother's species, he was able to calm her down instantly, while purple glow was flowing from his hand into hers. He felt the touch sending sparkles through his body that were tickling and warming him from the inside. A smile tugged on his lips.

He had already forgotten the satisfaction he always experienced from the process of healing someone else due to the hard training by his father. Every time he was with the human girl, every wall he had built to hide his past, instincts, and origin was breaking down, revealing the soft, caring, and gentle young man behind. 

The weird thing was just that he felt so familiar with the sensation of his hand touching hers. But maybe, he only was imagining it. 

He shook his head, trying to get rid of the feeling when he suddenly saw out of the corner of his eye how her eyelashes fluttered, and she stirred in her sleep. Quickly he broke the touch, even though every fiber inside of him was longing for feeling her soft skin under his fingers again, and backed off from her, trying to ignore his aching heart. 

He moved behind the head of the bed so that she won't discover him instantly. Warily he watched how the girl slowly opened her eyes, revealing her beautiful orbs. She looked around, and he cowered, his heart thumping in his chest. Luckily for him, her eyes didn't find him. She groaned slightly and flinched, causing him to feel worried, and guilt washed over him, making his breath hitch audibly.

The girl froze, and so did Taehyung, waiting for the next action of the human. She slowly turned her head, and he found himself drowning in her mesmerizing orbs, as their eyes met.

She let out a piercing, fearful scream, making Taehyung flinch. With widened eyes, he watched how the girl scrambled to the back of the bed, almost falling as she tried to get away from him as fast as possible. He felt a pang in his chest when he saw the horror in her eyes, pure fear like from a cornered animal, fear of him. 

Even though he was the one who had rescued her.

(Your POV)

Both of you studied the movements of each other, watching closely, waiting for the next move. You were shaking in fear but tried to stay strong, not wanting to show your vulnerability to the alien. The creature in front of you was the mesmerizing being you had already met before. He had been very nice to you, but you couldn't help to think that maybe all of this had been a strategy to get to know more about you, what if he would use the knowledge against you to torture you further?

You didn't know if your assumptions really were the truth, but you decided not to trust anyone for now.

Even if the beautiful creature looked so upset that it was breaking your heart.

1058 words

I hope you're feeling well and healthy! Please take care and stay safe. Don't go outside if you don't necessarily need to please. Luckily, I live in a small village with beautiful nature around, where not many people walk, therefore I sometimes go for a walk before I completely go insane from staying inside all the time. But please if you go outside, avoid people and keep a distance to them.

Stay safe and happy! I purple you!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Link: https://www.deviantart.com/winampers-pro/art/Empty-white-room-with-columns-and-windows-3d-illus-572969848