𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

Everyone's eyes were on him, but Taehyung wasn't aware of that, his surroundings fading into nothingness as he stared at the woman who he had feared to never see again, tears hazing his vision while his eyes traced each of her features, drinking in the sight as if he was dying of thirst. Although she was fairly old for a Lucyndian, she hadn't lost any of her strength and intelligence, holding her body upright in a confident posture, her purple eyes glowing brightly with power and strength just like he remembered her. His grandmother fondly smiled at him, just as emotional and overjoyed about the much longed-for reunion as him, her eyes glittering with tears she had suppressed for many years as she had tried to stay strong, her self-control crumbling now that she finally saw him again. 

Taehyung sank to the ground, rapidly blinking to ensure that she wasn't a dream or imagination that could vanish every second and to prevent the river of tears from flowing out of his eyes, but his attempts to keep his tears at bay were to no avail. His heart was filled with joy, endless happy tears rolling down his cheeks when his grandma finally made a few steps forward, crossing the room with long, hasty strides that expressed all her swirling emotions and her desperate need to reach her grandson as quickly as possible. While watching her approach him with tearful eyes, his hand lying across his mouth to suppress the violent sobs that were shaking his shoulders, he still couldn't believe what was currently happening. The situation resembled more a dream than reality, his wish to see his grandmother again suddenly coming true out of nowhere. The woman crouched down and pulled her grandchild close, engulfing him in her arms for the first time in so many years. It was heartbreaking for everyone in the room to hear the choked cry Taehyung released when he realized that his grandmother was there for real. Immediately, he clung to her clothes desperately, not wanting to let her go, afraid to lose her again as he vulnerably sobbed and whimpered in her arms.

"My lovely baby bear," his grandma fondly murmured into his ear, softly caressing his back, "I'm so incredibly proud of you."

He sniffed and looked up with his glistening silver eyes to meet her loving ones that were filled with tears as well. "Really?"

"Yes, my darling. And your mother would be just as proud as me," she whispered sincerely, tightening the soothing hug.

The other beings in the room– the six Lucyndians and the human– decided wordlessly with only exchanging glances that it would be better to leave both of them alone for a while to let them talk to each other undisturbed.

(Your POV)

The other aliens, Taehyung's childhood friends, guided you out of the room into the corridor, sending you warm smiles. Even though you felt slightly insecure at the prospect of being alone with them, not liking to be separated from the silver-eyed alien, you– of course– understood that he needed to spend time alone with his grandmother to catch up on all the love he had missed throughout the years.