𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

You were still a panicking mess, sitting away from him as far as you could, eyes opened wide, trembling on the whole body. When your eyes scanned his figure, you realized that he hadn't covered his hand in black fabric anymore. Instead, you could see his large hand that was emitting a purple glow and looked soft and velvety, just like the little part of skin you were able to see in his face around his eyes. But why had he even taken off his glove that was now laying on the pallet?

Your curiosity let the fear die down a bit. Feeling calmer, you looked up and met the alien's captivating eyes again.

(3rd person POV)

The trembling girl seemed to calm down a bit again, making Taehyung feel a wave of relief washing over him. The fact that she had shown fear as a reaction to seeing him had caused him to have an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. He had gotten trained to contain his emotions, prevent getting influenced by them, and appear cold on the outside. Since his mother died, he had undergone that training, but even though he was very experienced in following the rules his father had given him, the human girl was confounding all of them.

He missed the skin contact with her. The sparkling feeling he had experienced from the touch had felt familiar and was highly addictive, so he wanted to touch her again. But as he made a step towards the girl, she flinched. He bit his lip thoughtfully.

"Are you-" He interrupted himself to clear his throat because his voice had been thin and timid at first. "Are you... How are you feeling?" he asked with his deep voice.

The girl still warily watched his every move, as if she was afraid that he would lunge at her. She didn't answer, but her pain was evident, showed by how careful she moved her body and how she let out distressed gasps occasionally. Instead of answering, she only looked into his eyes, desperation in her gaze.

He knew that his voice could be very hypnotic to other species, therefore he began singing the rhythmic calls of the Lucyndians,  something he had learned from his mother. What he was singing was sweet nonsense in his mother tongue, but the melodic calls swirled through the air, brightening the room and filling it out with warmth and comfort. As he had predicted, the precious girl felt drawn towards him and got lost in his voice, losing all the tension in her body.

He refrained giggling at the adorable way her eyes had become large and round, as she was amazed by his voice, her stunning eyes fixed on his silver orbs.

"So, how are you feeling? Does your body still hurt?" he asked again, his voice melodic, still resembling the mesmerizing calls of the Lucyndians.

The girl felt all her logical thoughts and common sense slip away from her grasp and had no will of her own when she nodded, absolutely beguiled by the creature in front of her.

Taehyung didn't dare to break the eye contact, knowing that it would break the spell he had over her.

He had a large effect on the girl's mind, but he couldn't deny the immense impact she had on him as well. With every breath he took, he smelled the sweet and intoxicating scent, and when the silver-eyed being looked at her loveliness, he almost wasn't able to suppress the urge to hug and protect her.