𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

Taehyung struggled to form a sentence, the thoughts in his head chaotically fluttering around like butterflies, and he was too caught-of-guard by the question of the pink-haired Lucyndian to grab them and put them into words. It didn't help at all that the magnificent girl was staring at him with curiously rounded eyes, just as eager to know his response as the others.

What was she to him?

Undoubtedly more than a stranger and clearly more than just a friend, considering how each second he was with her, he felt complete just by sensing her captivating presence close and how he wanted the mesmerizing girl to be happy and safe forever. And that by his side, preferably.

Fighting his way back to the surface of his mind, he grew aware of his surroundings and that he was yet to give an answer, which made him look up. Realizing that the eyes of everyone still were on him, especially affected by the beautiful ones of the infatuating human girl next to him, he startled, stammering out a few flustered incoherent words before stopping himself to prevent appearing strange to them.

"Yes?" Jimin asked with a giggle, amusement evident in his glinting ocean blue eyes. "Do you want to tell us something?"

The other Lucyndians snickered, but despite their lighthearted teasing, they were impatient to hear his response. Y/N shifted a bit, seeming to feel slightly uncomfortable by the situation, and instantly the silver-eyed Lucyndian's attention averted to her, worriedly searching her eyes. Y/N saw the concern in his infatuating orbs and quickly shot him a smile to assure that she was alright.

Unbeknownst to them, the others were observing their interaction, smiled adoringly at them.

"Cute," Jimin mumbled under his breath, the sound ripping Taehyung's attention away from the precious human that captivated his whole being with her mere presence to the other people in the room.

"Yes, we're also here," Jin remarked with an amused smile. "Care to finally give us a response?"

Flustered by the other Lucyndians' obvious amusement regarding his affection towards the human girl, Taehyung blinked, the purple glow in his cheeks intensifying as if he was blushing. "She is... special to me," he answered slowly with a hesitant tone in his voice, proceeding to look at her, making butterflies pleasantly tingle in her stomach as she grew shy from his adoring, soft orbs on her.

"How so?" Jin's smirk grew wider as he sensed the whole situation to be something to tease Taehyung mercilessly with later.

Deep in his thoughts, Taehyung swallowed hard before answering: "She helped me escape from that place."

(Your POV)

You could see that the aliens around you were just as much taken by surprise as you were, the unexpected words catching you off guard and making your eyebrows furrow in confusion, the others mirroring your expression. When had you ever helped him escape? It was rather him who had helped you!