𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝙻𝚅

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

"And here you can see the map of the whole universe," Jimin said and tipped a certain spot on the screen in front of you. Immediately the screen darkened, and small bright dots appeared, showing you an uncountable amount of stars and planets. Some of them glowed in bright colors, and some were just plain white, but all of them were so fascinating that you weren't able to contain an amazed smile. Jimin touched the screen and made the map move, showing you that it was three-dimensional.

"Whoa, Jimin, it's beautiful!" you exclaimed in amazement. Actually, you had seen that kind of map in the other spacecraft several times before, but it still amazed you.

His ocean blue eyes crinkled and formed crescents.

"Isn't it?" he giggled, swooning over your cuteness. "But we should continue now with the lesson."

You nodded eagerly, waiting for him to continue. Happy that he had your attention back, he proceeded to show you the basics to navigate the small spaceship you were currently in.

"This spaceship solely is constructed for traveling, that's why it has almost no weaponry. It's also not designed for more than two passengers," he explained. "Do you want to try piloting it?"

"I'd love to," you replied and smiled.

Following Jimin's instructions, you managed to make the spacecraft lift off and hover a few meters above the ground. Since you were on the flying field in a separate area that only got used for training, you didn't have to worry about anyone being in the way of the spacecraft.

Jimin cheered at you proudly while you were navigating the spacecraft carefully until it slowly moved forwards. The one you were in was approximately the eighth smaller spaceship you were learning how to pilot, and soon you would begin to learn navigating the bigger ones.

You flew the spacecraft towards an area where an obstacle course was built that would help you to improve your navigating ability. It was very tricky to navigate around or through the obstacles, but you had managed it every time you had trained there before, so you weren't afraid anymore.

"I will time again how fast you can get through the obstacle course. Are you ready?"

You nodded, your eyes were already focused on the obstacles in concentration.

"Is the force field activated to keep us in our seats?"

A short glance towards the screen was enough.

"Yes," you answered shortly, clenching your teeth in concentration. The excitement was bubbling in your stomach.

"Okay, then... Ready... set... go!"

The spacecraft shot forwards.

---

When Jimin and you had gotten out of the spaceship, you were still breathless because of the adrenaline kick that had rushed through you while you had navigated around and through the obstacles. Flying always brought you a sense of freedom and lifted your mood extremely until you felt as if you were entering heaven.