𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

The Major General was satisfied as he held the human girl in a painfully tight grip, threatening to kill her while the helpless rebels stood around him, not knowing what to do. 

Finally, he was in control of everyone's actions. Finally, he would be able to kill the annoying former Commander Taehyung, who had betrayed his own father and with that the whole alliance.

What he didn't know, though, and what turned out to his disadvantage, was that the human girl whose arms he had gripped tightly wasn't as vulnerable and helpless as he remembered her to be when she still had been a prisoner on the SS Commissioner. It was quite the opposite, actually, as she had learned how to defend herself and fight properly during the strict but fruitful training she had received from rebels.

Deciding that now would be the right moment, she freed her arms with a quick twist of her body and headbutted the Major General, who was more surprised than hurt by her action. With in confusion widened eyes, he staggered backward for a few steps before coming back to his senses and lunging himself at the girl, his gun still in his hand but apparently forgotten as he made no move to use it. Fury burning in him, his expression contorted in a mask of anger, he threw his fist at Y/N, whose body had already morphed into a fighting position. With concentration glinting in her narrowed eyes, she ducked away from the blow, the force making the Major General stumble before she began attacking him herself. Without a sign of mercy, the human hit the alien in the unprotected stomach with her clenched fist, and after that, she brought up her other fist to hit the jaw of her opponent with another forceful blow.

To say that the Major General was surprised at the unexpectedly not so helpless human was an understatement. As much as he racked his (small!) brain, he couldn't find an explanation for the sudden strength of her and struggled to keep up his defense under the forceful attacks. So the Major General did the only thing that came to his mind to fulfill the initial plan that consisted of him killing the worthless son of General Minsoo.

Without further ado, mad determination and an insane glint in his eyes, he quickly lifted his hand with the weapon, pointed it in the rough direction of the platform and shot numerous times until the girl finally succeeded in kicking the gun out of his hand. Her foot hit the Major General violently across his jaw, which immediately rendered him unconscious, making him drop to the ground like a fallen tree, a loud bonk resounding in the room when his head collided with the metallic floor.

(Your POV)

For a moment, everything remained quiet, except for the sounds of your labored breathing that emerged from your heaving chest as you stared at the creature lying unconsciously on the ground. Relief and triumph flooded your veins as you were proud of yourself for successfully having fought against the Major General and won over him. Luckily, the hard training had paid off, as the rebels had taught you the ability to defend yourself, making you stronger than you ever had been before.