𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝚅

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

"I know who you are!"

Those words you just had exclaimed broke down all the capturing walls of forgetting time had built around your memory. Suddenly every little emotion you felt when the alien was close made sense; the feeling of familiarity and comfort and the mysterious dreams you had had when he was touching you while you were asleep. Dreams that had never been just a product of your imagination but were actually memories from your past.

With that realization, everything finally clicked, and with a smile, you stared at his silver eyes that showed nothing but utter confusion and bewilderment.

"I finally remember you! You are the boy that helped me when I was a child! You healed my injuries from the fall and played with me after my parents died. Back then in the forest!" you spoke excitedly, eager to make him realize. And it seemed like you succeeded as the confusion in his beautiful eyes transformed into comprehension and disbelief.

"Wait! You?" he exclaimed in bewilderment, staring at you intently with his silver orbs. "You are the girl I met?"

"Yes!" you laughed, relieved that you finally had found your hero. During the passing of all those years, you had started to doubt your memories, believing the words of your bullies from the orphanage that he only was a hallucination or imagination. However, now that you knew he actually existed, you couldn't have been more delighted.

"But- How-" 

The alien interrupted himself, seemingly out of words, while his silver eyes were moving around wildly in the room, apparently trying to comprehend your words. You could practically see the thoughts wildly swirling around in his head.

Happily, you sank onto the pallet, staring up to the ceiling with a huge smile stretching your lips and warmth filling your heart while you continued speaking. 

"You are the alien that healed me and made me forget my fear! Everyone tried to talk me into believing that I only imagined you, but you do exist! Back then, you talked to me, listened to me, and played with me in the woods! And you promised that you would protect me!"

(3rd person POV)

Due to her excited rambling, the girl was blissfully unaware that during the endless waterfall of words bubbling out of her mouth, Taehyung's expression had turned darker and darker, his eyebrows furrowing and his silver eyes cold.

It wasn't because of the realization of who she was that he became so tensed. Actually, it was quite the opposite; he felt relieved and happy that she was the girl that had fascinated him back then and still did presently; at least he knew now why her presence and scent were so familiar, and he was delighted to have finally found her.

His shift in demeanor was rather because he suddenly once again became aware of how devastatingly vulnerable the girl was and that him being with her all the time was putting her in enormous danger. At all costs, he wanted to prevent her from ending up being cruelly murdered by his father just like his mother– and probably his grandmother as well– had been.