𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

While endless rivers of tears flowed down their cheeks and they held each other as if the universe would break apart if they weren't close enough to each other, Taehyung and his grandmother Jiwon told each other about all the things that had happened in their lives after they had been pulled apart. Jiwon listened in anger and despair as he revealed under tears the horrible things he had gone through under the control of his father, and she explained to him how she and Taehyung's childhood friends had formed the rebel organization. When the silver-eyed Lucyndian described how he had met Y/N, how being together with her healed him and made him stronger until he had finally decided to take all his courage and escape the SS Commissioner with her at his side, she felt her heart swelling with thankfulness for the human girl. Since she had been too focused on her grandson the moment she stepped into the room, Jiwon hadn't paid attention to Y/N earlier, and now she felt regret for not taking a closer look.

"And what was her name again, darling?" she asked, determined to personally express her gratitude to the girl the next time she would see her.

"Y/N," Taehyung answered with a fond, dreamy smile that made his grandmother wonder if the human was actually more than a friend to her grandson. Already while he had told her about his past, mentioning Y/N quite a lot as she had heavily influenced him and was deeply entangled in his decision to escape, Jiwon had noticed that he seemed curiously attached to her. And Taehyung's infatuated, adoring expression while talking about her only confirmed it further. Even if her grandson had shied away from making clear what the girl was to him, Jiwon was sure there was something more powerful than friendship between them, and it filled her heart with joy to know that her grandson had someone like Y/N. Unfortunately, she knew that she hadn't that much time to live anymore as she was already fairly old for a Lucyndian, feeling her strength lessening with each day, not noticeable by anyone other than her. So seeing how much fondness Taehyung held for the human girl, she felt relieved that even if she would pass away one day, her soul leaving this universe, her baby bear would still have someone he loved.

"Tell me more about her," she urged Taehyung, and he happily complied, his silver orbs sparkling.

(Your POV)

After being shown around through the training hall for a bit longer, your jaw gaping wide open the entire time since you were so impressed by its incredible size and fascinated by the sheer endless amount of aliens of all different kinds, you were guided up a staircase that led to a floor full of long corridors with an uncountable amount of doors.

"These are rooms in which the theoretical lessons take place. You will learn about planets and their inhabitants, systems, political structures, and organizations throughout the whole universe," Namjoon explained. "We will also teach you about the different types of spacecraft and how to pilot spaceships, but only in theory. For the practical experience, you will practice on the flying field, learning to fly the easier ones before gradually taking the bigger, more complicated ones, depending on how quick your skills evolve." After pointing towards the rough direction of the flying field, he added with a worried frown: "Unfortunately, we don't know how much time is left until we have to fight the Alliance under Minsoo with all force, regardless of the consequences, at any sacrifice. We're certain that among our organization, there is at least one traitor who regularly leaks information to Minsoo as recently, many of our smaller attempts to sabotage the Alliance have been smashed by Minsoo's troops. They seemed to know exactly where we wanted to attack and how we had planned to operate and awaited us there. We've already lost some members of this organization and fear that the traitor could go as far as to leak the location of our base– this planet– one day. Therefore, your training will be a bit rushed."