𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝚅

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

"Why are you in here?" you asked Dawon, intrigued to find out more about the alien that seemed to have the same fate as you.

She sighed heavily, the darkness surrounding both of you coating your eyes and hiding her expression.

"I don't trust you enough to tell you everything, sorry," she apologized, and you fully understood her reasons. "There's a great possibility that they use you to get information from me, so I can only tell you as much as they already know.

I am part of a rebellion organization and was sent out to a planet that the alliance used as storage to plunder and destroy it. But somehow, they knew about the mission, they knew that we were coming, probably due to a traitor in the rows of the rebels. They awaited us there and killed the whole crew apart from me, then they kidnapped me and brought me here, seemingly hoping to gain information about the rebels by torturing me."

"Wait a second..."

Somehow, the story of Dawon seemed all too familiar. You squinted your eyes, trying to recall your memories, to remember where you could have possibly heard this story before.

Suddenly, realization sparked you, and you jumped up as everything clicked.

"You're Hobi's sister!" you exclaimed excitedly, feeling immensely happy that she was alive, just like Hobi had hoped.

Next to you, you heard her breath hitch in shock.

"Y-you know Hobi?" she asked incredulously in a small and vulnerable voice, apparently not being able to believe it after living for such a long time in non-stopping anxiety and torture.

Suddenly, you witnessed something glowing up, a soft shine in the darkness of the room, and you were finally able to see a beautiful Lucyndian with dark green hair and eyes, whose skin glowed in a bright butter yellow. She looked at you, her dark eyes filled with disbelief and hope at the same time, and you were able to see the undeniable similarity with Hobi's features. They had an identical nose and shape of eyes, and their facial structure was also very similar, additional to the same slim and elegant figure.

(3rd person POV)

Dawon looked at the human girl in front of her in disbelief, but her doubt diminished quickly at the fact that said girl apparently knew her brother. Trust carefully and shyly grew inside of Dawon like a little sprout, not able to develop into a large and powerful tree since she was still afraid that her hope would get shattered by the girl turning out to be her enemy. But as small as it was, a small glimmer of hope warmed her from the inside, causing the natural yellowish glow of her skin to get revived slightly.

"How do you know him? How is he?" she sputtered, the words hectically tumbling out from between her lips, wanting to know everything about him, desperately needing the information like a tree in the desert water.