𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝚇𝙸𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

It didn't take long for the fight to come to an end, the rebels clearly winning over the enemy with ease as from the beginning on, they had overpowered Minsoo's people with the moment of surprise. The few soldiers of the alliance that were left had to surrender soon as they realized that they could never defeat the rebels, who had much more advanced technology and had underwent much better training. Some of the alliance members were injured heavily, but, to their enormous surprise, the rebels provided them with proper treatment for any wounds, making them feel less humiliated and repelled as they got treated like ordinary people instead of like enemies.

Despite the rebels' friendly treatment of the surviving alliance members, there was one of Minsoo's supporters who felt incredibly humbled after the rebels' victory, accompanied by the death of General Minsoo. And that person was no other than the Major General who silently pretended to surrender as it was the only possible option, even though internally, he burned with anger and bloodlust. With hatred burning in his eyes, he decided that he would make the rebels pay for what they had done to him and the General. Particularly a certain silver-eyed betrayer who had turned his back on the alliance, the life work of his father, and had decided to join that bunch of disgusting and annoying creatures!

The Major General knew that he wouldn't survive and thus wouldn't be able to put his plan into action if he didn't quit shooting instantly, otherwise, the rebels would see him as a threat and immediately kill him as they did with the other supporters of the General. Instead, he made his spaceship stop flying and didn't continue to fight any further, pretending to be calm even if he wasn't from the inside. With furiously glaring eyes, the Major General watched how the alliance's beautiful spacecraft exploded, one after the other, debris flying into all directions. He clenched his fists and teeth, trying to suppress his anger as he waited for instructions. After a few more minutes, throughout which he saw the remaining fighting spaceships of the alliance getting hit by deadly beams of laser, making them explode, the Major General finally heard a cracking sound in his earbug, indicating that someone was about to talk to him.

"We are the rebel organization. Obey our rules, and we will spare your life," a strong female voice instructed, her strict and strident tone of voice leaving no room for disobedience. "Follow our spaceships to the main rebellion starship. If you disobey or attack, we won't hesitate to kill you."

The Major General was very close to losing his patience and self-control but he managed to pull himself together, even though it was hard to do so when all he wanted was murdering everyone who had dared to attack the alliance. How dare them ordering him around!

With gritted teeth, he complied and navigated his spaceship behind the bigger ones of the rebels in an attempt to follow them. They soon reached the very advanced and enormous main starship and flew through the entrance into the hangar. A bitter expression rested on his face as the Major General watched the opening, the only way to get out of the starship, getting blocked, the star-filled universe disappearing from his sight, hidden by a metallic wall that slid in front of the hole.