𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝙻𝚅𝙸

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

In disbelief, you stared at the silver-eyed alien, your mouth hanging wide open. It was the first time you had heard Taehyung speaking for a long while, and his deep voice still didn't fail to take your breath away. But right now, your speechlessness wasn't due to Taehyung's mesmerizing voice; it rather was caused by his blunt words. He wanted to be alone with you? Why would he? Hadn't he ignored you for weeks?

Jimin didn't seem to believe his ears either.

"W-what?" he stammered flabbergasted.

"I said," Taehyung repeated eerily calm, "that you should leave us alone. I have to talk to her."

Now you were curious about what he wanted to tell you. While Jimin still was out of words, you decided to speak.

"Taehyung, I-"

His head instantly snapped into your direction, making you feel insecure immediately. Under the gaze out of his fascinating silver eyes, you were unable to continue what you initially had wanted to say. Actually, you had tried to tell him that you would like to talk to him too, the endless game of playing hide and seek with each other getting on your nerves, but as he stared at you with his dark silver eyes, you weren't able to bring out any other word.

Jimin cut in once again. His voice was small, but at the same time protective as if he was trying to keep you safe from his childhood friend. "Hey, I think I should bring Y/N to the dining room and-"

"She isn't going anywhere!" Taehyung interrupted him with an unmistakably angry tone of voice.

As relieved you were that his piercing eyes didn't linger on you anymore, finally making you able to breathe normally again, you also noticed how Jimin flinched at the voice of his younger childhood friend. He even backed up a bit.

The tension seemed to be unbreakable, but luckily, all of sudden, a voice called out your name.

"Y/N!"

Ara came running elegantly towards the three of you. If she noticed the tension, she didn't let it show.

"Why don't you come with me and we go having dinner together? I just finished work for today!"

Then, she looked around, noticing Jimin and Taehyung.

"Oh hi, Jiminie! Hello... Taehyung..."

She seemed to be quite unsure of how to address Taehyung, but at the same time, an emotion flashed in her dark eyes that you weren't able to read. As fast as it had appeared, it vanished, and she turned around to turn to you again.

"Are you coming?"

You shot her a small polite smile. At the same time, you heard Taehyung groaning annoyed, and from the corner of your eye, you saw him turning around. His figure slowly became smaller and smaller as he walked away, and you were on the verge of tears. You had been so close to finally talking to him again without him ignoring you!