𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

"And like that, we escaped," the silver-eyed alien next to you ended his explanation, his posture– though actually having relaxed slightly over the past few minutes or so– still stiff as he waited for the other Lucyndians' reaction.

Nervously, you closely observed the expression of the alien with bronze hair, who the others had addressed as Namjoon, while he was sitting on one end of the long table in the meeting room they had brought you to. Apparently, he was kind of like the leader in the group consisting of Tae's six childhood friends as everyone noticeably looked up to him and patiently waited for his response to Tae's story. The intelligent-looking alien seemed to be deep in thoughts, his eyebrows furrowing and his pondering eyes focusing on the ground.

"But you didn't explain why you even wanted to escape," Namjoon spoke suddenly, tilting his head questioningly as he looked up to fixate Tae with his eyes that had the same beautiful, warm color as his hair. "Don't take this as me doubting the truth behind your story, but I remember you specifically telling us you supported the plans and the whole ideology of your father, even if you'd die by doing so."

Uncomfortably pulling up his shoulders, Taehyung swallowed hard next to you, lowering his head to anxiously avoid the others' inquiring looks, unable to explain his reasoning as he seemingly didn't know where to begin. Sensing his discomfort and nervousness, you gently took his hand in yours, squeezing it in a soothing gesture to transmit what you couldn't audibly let him know at the moment.

'Don't worry. I'm by your side.'

Instantly, you saw his posture relaxing, his anxiety subsiding until all of it that was left was a tiny puddle instead of a raging ocean.

(3rd person POV)

The soothing effect Y/N had on Taehyung didn't get unnoticed by the other beings, making them secretly exchange questioning glances with in curiosity raised eyebrows. Meanwhile, Taehyung and the human girl were unaware of the silent interaction between the other Lucyndians as they remained lost in their own world, gaining comfort from the other's touch and proximity. After a while, Taehyung had calmed down enough to start explaining, but as he took a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak, a Lucyndian with soft green hair, a heart-shaped mouth, and with fascination sparkling green eyes interrupted him.

"Hi human! I'm Hoseok, what's your name?" the curious being exclaimed cheerfully, happily smiling at the girl, his joyful demeanor instantly brightening the tense atmosphere in the room.

Realizing that he had spoken to her, the girl looked up in surprise, at first searching the eyes of Taehyung for silent assurance before answering the question.

"My name is Y/N," she answered timidly, feeling quite nervous under the attention she was receiving. But even though her response came out pretty softly, the fascinating creatures around her could understand her words without any problems thanks to their heightened Lucyndian senses.