𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙸𝙸𝙸

(3rd person POV)

He stood in the room, leaning against the wall in front of his subordinates, the officers and lieutenants. His cold silver eyes examined the different creatures that sat on the large table, one uglier than the other but, at least they obeyed everything he said and executed his commands in the minutest detail.

"We reached earth a few minutes ago. The troop is already searching for one of those humans," his Major General reported.

Currently, they were in a meeting to discuss the next steps and instruct everyone. As always, the meeting was unnecessary and boring, because every time they reached a new planet, their strategy was the same.

Taehyung suppressed the urge to flee out of the room and tried to make it seem as if he was listening closely. It wasn't that difficult, the black cloth he was wearing covered his whole body and only showed his eyes anyway, but he had to keep his eyes focused and suppress rolling them at the officers.

And that was very hard, considering how dumb and annoying they were.

But he had to show discipline like his father expected him to do.

"When the troop comes back, we will travel to the next galaxy. In this one, there's only one planet with habitable circumstances, which is earth," the Major General explained further. "Any questions?"

One of the heavily built creatures raised its hand. "How many possibly habitable planets are there?" it grunted.

"Seven. Three of them are already occupied by other species."

Taehyung almost sighed but suddenly heard a signal in his ear, indicating that someone wanted to talk to him over the earbug.

"Commander? We have one of those earthlings. It isn't in the best condition, but there was no other way. We are about to board the spaceship, and then we can leave the atmosphere of this planet, Sir," a voice informed.

Taehyung sent a short signal, indicating that he got the message, while everyone in the room had stopped talking and was looking at him. They weren't looking in his silver eyes, of course, but rather in the direction of him.

"The troop will board soon. Get ready to leave this galaxy," he told the subordinates with a monotonous voice.

A few hours later, the meeting finally was over, and he was allowed to leave the room.

On his way to the bridge, his Major General was babbling something about the next orders, but Taehyung didn't listen. His senses were occupied by a sweet scent that his sensitive nose was able to catch. The smell was intoxicating and infatuating, but also oddly familiar. He raised his hand, making the Major General stop in his flood of words immediately, and took a deep breath of the sweet scent that lingered in the air. His Major General watched him nervously, afraid that he did something wrong.