𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝙸𝚅

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

With long steps, Taehyung continuously paced through the room as he had done for such a long while already that he didn't know when he had begun with the frantic restless movements, running his hand through his hair, pulling it out in frustration. It now had been more than a day since he had seen Y/N for the last time. Every hour, every minute, every second he didn't know her safe was pushing him to the limit, trapping and suffocating him in the devastating knowledge that he was unable to do anything. He was close to snapping like a weak brick in a thunderstorm. Inevitably and disastrously.

But he wasn't the only one to feel that way. The room was full of Lucyndians and other beings who all had one purpose; trying to figure out where the human girl was, intending to find her before someone could harm her in a way that would destroy her.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin sat in front of large screens, contacting spies and other reliable sources, asking if they had heard anything about Y/N's current whereabouts or anything about her in general. At the same time, Hoseok was looking through the security footage, his bright green eyes scanning the screen with videos flickering over it at an incredible speed, hoping to find any clues of where Ara, the traitor, could have brought her. Jiwon stood behind them, lines of worry engraved in the skin of her forehead as she couldn't help but have a bad feeling about the situation.

Finally, Namjoon had enough of Taehyung doing nothing apart from running through the room and making everyone nervous.

"Taehyung, sit down!" he ordered sternly with authority, shooting the silver-eyed being an annoyed glare.

But said silver-haired being didn't even react to the words of the alien with the bronze-colored hair whose authority seemed to fail to penetrate the state of anxiety he was trapped inside. Without sparing anyone a glance, he continued to walk in circles, aimlessly and restlessly.

Jiwon's heart broke, knowing that her grandchild was full of distress and disastrous anger as he was blaming himself for Y/N getting abducted right out of his hold. She approached him carefully and pulled his trembling, moving his body into her warm and loving arms, knowing that he needed every little comfort he could get. He didn't immediately break down, trying to stay cold and unmoved, a defense and protection mechanism he had been forced into using many times under his father's control. But after a few moments, his body slumped into her embrace, and he found himself sobbing in his grandma's arms, who held him tightly and whispered gentle and soft words to calm him down and soothe his torn soul.

Taehyung looked up to meet her loving gaze, glittering tears clinging to the eyelashes that were surrounding his silver eyes filled with desperation.

"It- It is my fault..." he whispered broken, occasional sobs and hiccups ripping through his words, eyes reddened and voice barely audible, but they were so close to each other that she somehow understood. "I knew something was going to happen, but I- I ignored it and now-"