𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

During the following days, Taehyung visited the human frequently, never missing an opportunity to sneak his way into the girl's cell during an unwatched moment. He couldn't help but feel drawn towards the fascinating being (though he didn't even try to stay away from her in the first place), and to his utmost delight, the Major General wasn't able to watch over him and keep Taehyung from seeing her as he was occupied with other stuff. After Taehyung had informed General Minsoo about the successful deal with the Baldurians, the Major General had received an uncountable amount of orders and was now drowning in work while Taehyung was free to go everywhere he wanted and spend his time however he felt like.

Without even thinking of any other option to pass his time, Taehyung spent hours and hours with the human girl, acquiring fascinating information about humans, as the precious girl taught him human manners and revealed a lot about her species' everyday life. Unfortunately, though, he couldn't overcome his hesitance to open up about his own life since Taehyung was afraid to see the fear in her eyes when she would realize who he was and what pain he had caused others (albeit not intendedly since most of the time, he had been forced to do those things he wasn't proud of). Therefore, he only explained a few basic facts about the species he belonged to, the Lucyndians.

What he didn't know, though, was that the girl somehow had sensed something dark and dangerous lurking in his past and even in his present since the first time she had laid eyes on him. However, despite all that, she didn't worry because she felt nothing but a warm blanket of comfort and safety whenever he was around, keeping all her survival instincts snuggled up and relaxed.

But there were also times when despite his uncertainty to answer most of her personal questions, he would respond, and the answers were always utterly fascinating to hear.

(Your POV)

"Tae?" you piped up, causing the alien next to you to turn his head, his silver orbs attentively focusing on you.

"Mhm?"

"What's your favorite memory? You've actually asked me that before, and I know that you don't like to reveal much about yourself, but I can't help but feel curious about your past."

The alien next to you averted his silver orbs and stared at his hands. Like every time he visited you, he had taken off his gloves, permitting you to see his delicate purple glowing hands. Unfortunately, he hadn't shown his face to you yet, but you had decided to stay patient since you were confident that one day he would take the cloth off and allow you to see what he was hiding behind.

Tae seemed to need a few moments before answering, and when he spoke, his deep voice was rich with emotions. "I remember my mother's sweet honey-like voice when she sang me to sleep, making me feel so secure back then. Then, I also cherish my memories with my grandmother, who cared a lot for me, constantly being there for me and teaching me all I needed to know about life. But..." He seemed to hesitate, staring at his hands before looking up at you again, and you somehow could hear a small smile in his voice when he continued. "There's one memory that's the most special to me."