𝒜𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝒩𝕠𝕥𝕖

Hello, my readers! I'm happy to publish my second fanfiction!😊
I'm Rere! Thank you all for being here! Before the story starts, I wanted to put a disclaimer.

Story:
The fanfiction isn't a common fanfiction, considering that it's an alien fanfiction. I still hope that you'll like it since I really put all my efforts into writing this book.
There will be no smut because I don't think it's okay to sexualize BTS. Yes, they are sexy on stage, but you should treat them with respect.
Before publishing the first chapter, I had already finished writing 20 chapters in advance. I began writing the story on December 26th, 2019.

Chapters:
The chapters have a length of 1K+ words. I will publish new chapters every three to five days.
Please leave comments, I will try my best to reply to all of them. It truly makes me happy to read your comments, but I will report thirsty comments because they are disrespectful, not only towards BTS but also to younger and innocent readers.
There will be two switching POVs.
Firstly Your POV, which will only give you the information that you perceive, feel, and think.
Secondly, 3rd person POV, which is an all-knowing POV, which means it will give you information about everyone's perception, feelings, and thoughts. It can also forecast and provide you with information none of the characters knows. It will mainly focus on Taehyung, though.

Language:
I'm German. My first language is German, and English is the third language I learned. If there are grammatical errors, please bear with it or tell me in the comments so that I can correct it.
There will be some swearing in this book, but it won't be that much. Please don't swear in the comments.
Plagiarism/Copyright:
The story belongs to me and only me. I worked hard to write it, and I would be so disappointed to see that someone copied my hard work. If you find a book somewhere that is a copy of my story, please report the book and dm me.
I will maybe put a picture at the beginning of some chapters, but I will always put the link at the end of the chapter.

Characters:
I do not own BTS. Please keep that in mind. The way the story portrays them and their real personalities aren't the same.

I hope you'll enjoy reading the story! Thank you for giving my book a chance! I purple you!💜💜💜