𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝚅𝙸𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

The still and moveless figure of Taehyung stood in the center of the room, his facial expression calm and cold, the fear inside of him having overtaken his whole body and was numbing him to the point that he wasn't able to move his limbs or he would break. The only sign of his fear and anxiety was his shaking fingers that he was clenching into fists next to his sides.

Three days.

Three days since he had seen the girl for the last time, and still there wasn't any hint of where Ara had brought Y/N, though it was apparent to everyone in the room that she had gotten caught in General Minsoo's clutches. But the whereabouts of the cruel General in the immense widths of the universe was unknown, and without that information, they weren't even able to figure out a plan to free the human girl. 

There wasn't even a starting point where they could begin searching for the girl since literally everything was possible. Minsoo could hold her captive on a spaceship, a space station, or even on a planet. Of course, as their ancestors had discovered many years ago, the universe wasn't endless, and they could travel from one side to another in almost a month if they were using maximum speed the whole time. But without knowing the exact coordinates of Y/N's and Minsoo's whereabouts, they would search for ages in the large ball-like formed universe that held an uncountable amount of planets and spacecraft.

The alien with the silver orbs was currently in the room, in which the rebels were desperately trying to find out anything about the current location of the enchanting, beautiful human girl with whom he had fallen in love. He hadn't left the room for the whole three days, impatiently waiting for someone to find out where she was, not able to do anything else than standing there, his eyes fixed on the screens, afraid to miss some of the words that were flaring up on them since they could be important information. They had been unsuccessful, though, which made him extremely angry and desperate to the point that he was close to losing his mind. He hadn't slept since she had gotten kidnapped either, and everyone in the room was openly worrying for him, even though he didn't seem to realize. The effects the constant helplessness, fear, and lack of sleep had on him were undeniable. The glow of his skin had almost diminished, he was pale and weak, and none of the bright sparks were flying around his head while his stoic and lost eyes kept on staring at the screens. It was a miracle that he hadn't gone unconscious yet, but he seemed to hold tightly on to the last string of consciousness, determined not to give up.

Suddenly, a beep sound emitted from one of the large screens that were covering the walls of the circular room, and a notification popped up.

"Uh, guys?" Hoseok, who was sitting in front of the screen, shouted, his eyes widened in alarm. The urgency his voice was thickly coated with alerted the attention of every being in the room. "I just received a video message, and it's not from anyone inside the force field, let alone anyone we know or trust!"

Immediately, the rebels gathered behind him, looking closely at the screen that showed the worrisome notification.

"How were they able to send this to us? How could they even find us? Isn't our network shielded from the ones we don't trust?" Jimin asked, feeling too vulnerable for his liking and receiving affirmative hums from the others who weren't fond of the exposed feeling as well.