𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝙸𝚅

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger. Why was the Major General so incompetent with what he was supposed to do, but figured things out when it came to something he shouldn't notice?

Hopefully, the Major General hadn't noticed Taehyung increasing the volume of the box himself. Otherwise, he would get into big trouble! Actually, not only him but also the human girl would find herself in danger. When his father would get to know that he had feelings towards a girl of an inferior species, Minsoo would kill her mercilessly without sparing her a second glance. Taehyung swallowed hard. How was he supposed to save and protect her if he was getting controlled that much everywhere he went?

The Major General began speaking again, only stoking both Taehyung's fear and rage. "Either we make the earthling do the test again, or we punish it. I'm for the last option; the earthling was so slow that the time wouldn't even have been enough under normal testing circumstances." He smirked at Taehyung. "You have to agree to that."

(Your POV)

Anxiously you paced back and forwards in the room. After the countdown had finished, nothing had happened. The numbers on the ceiling still hadn't disappeared; there was a 𝟶:𝟶𝟶 standing there. But why had the countdown even went down to zero? After all, you had been able to find the right box in the given amount of time!

You were confused by the lack of reaction from the aliens. Everything was silent; you didn't hear anything apart from your breaths and your fast pulsing heart. 

Was the test still continuing? Would they trap you locked in here, and you'd have to stay in the room for hours? Were they proceeding to watch you right at that moment?

Your heart told you that it was okay to trust the silver-eyed being, but your logical thinking mind was still insecure about who to trust and who not. You remembered that the fascinating creature was one of the aliens that had kidnapped you. There was no reason why you should trust anybody on this spaceship.

Your gaze fell on the boxes lying around you, and you swallowed hard. Would they punish you? Even if you had gotten the right box in the last seconds before the countdown had ended?

(3rd person POV)

The Major General was happy that he had finally managed to confront Taehyung, displaying that he was the one having power over Taehyung, not otherwise. He looked at Taehyung with a smug look and was satisfied to see said alien's reaction.

Taehyung breathed heavily. It took all of his self-control not to slam the Major General against the wall and snap his neck, wanting to see the fear in the creature's disgusting eyes. 

Another part of him wanted to break through the wall at this very moment, take the precious girl in his arms, and escape the starship to live together with her in freedom.