𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

While you were frozen in astonishment, admiring the planet that looked so beautiful that it seemed unreal, the silver-eyed alien next to you shook his head in bewilderment, a confused frown on his face.

"How is that possible? How did they manage to hide this from the alliance? The location of this planet is not registered in any space map on the computer!"

Still gawking at the fascinating planet, you merely shrugged in response. "Apparently, they didn't want to be found."

Tae hummed contemplatively and tilted his head. "That's highly probable. Though, I'm still wondering how they were able to do that. it really isn't that simple to hide a whole planet from the alliance."

"What are we going to do now? Will we just land on the planet?"

The alien with the mesmerizing silver eyes frowned. "They most likely have a force field around the planet to protect themselves. Intruders need permission to come to the planet. If they aren't allowed to, they will get attacked immediately," he explained. "See?" Tae narrowed his eyes, pointing to something he had spotted. "They even have patrolling spaceships to control who gets in and who gets out."

Squinting your eyes, you looked in the direction he pointed towards, and indeed, you were able to spot some starships in the far distance orbiting the planet in wide circles. They didn't seem to have noticed you yet, but the sight caused worry to take you in a painfully tight squeeze, a frown coming to rest on your face.

"But how are we supposed to land on the planet then? We don't have permission to, right?" you asked in concern.

Tae's lips pulled into a smile, but you could see right through him, aware of how forced it was, most likely an attempt to calm you down. "I will try to communicate with them and ask for permission. If we are lucky, they'll allow us to land. But if they deny it..." His smile wavered, but he seemingly put himself together when he took a glimpse at your anxious expression. 

"I'm positive that we will be allowed to get through the forcefield and land. After all, my childhood friend has actually invited me to come. Complications only could arise because the type of spacecraft we are currently flying belongs to the alliance. But don't worry," he reassured you, sending you a calming glance out of his infatuating silver eyes. "I know how to handle dangerous situations."

With a nod and a forced smile, your voice having given up due to the fear, you assured him that he could proceed approaching the planet, nervously biting your lips when Tae slowly and carefully made the spacecraft move forward. Suddenly, the vehicle stopped in its movements as if there was an obstacle in front of it. With your body fully tensed, your fingers tightly clenching onto your seat, you observed every patrol spaceship suddenly turning around and heading towards you at an alarming speed.

You almost flinched when you felt a sudden touch and averted your eyes from the approaching spaceships, only to see Tae carefully detaching your tensed fingers from the seat, taking your hand in his large warm one.