𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝚇𝙸

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

You were helpless. Helpless and alone.

Captured in the glass box that would soon break apart and expose you to the deadly dangerous vacuum of the universe, you weren't able to do anything that could have helped you out of the life-threatening situation. The oxygen had almost utterly diminished by now, forcing you to take long and hasty breaths in an attempt to get enough of the thin air to stay conscious. But even though you tried with all your might to hold tight to your consciousness, you already felt your mind getting slightly hazy. 

Despite your terrifying situation, surrounding your cell out of glass, the fight continued to rage, lights of all colors flashing through space as they were preoccupied with trying to prevail against each other, not noticing you. Taehyung and Minsoo had disappeared from your view long ago, floating somewhere else to battle where you weren't able to spot them, the swirling asteroids hiding them from your searching and helpless eyes. An uneasy feeling settled in your stomach as you couldn't help but worry for the silver-eyed alien; you could only hope that he was prepared and strong enough to win against his psychotic and wicked father.

As you looked around, hoping to spot him fighting Minsoo somewhere in between the asteroids and laser beams, your searching glance wandering in every direction, you noticed that the big, orange star seemed to approach you as the glass box was flying towards it. At a concerning speed, the star was coming closer and closer, so fast that you could already feel the temperature in the box rising, droplets of sweat forming on your skin. Some of them came off your body and swirled through the glass box, additionally to the tears that were already floating in there. The sweat and teardrops reflected the orange light, dancing in such a beautiful and mesmerizing way that you would have stopped what you were doing to admire their harmonic choreography if the situation wasn't that fatal.

But even though the circumstances weren't ideal for you at all (they were pretty much severe!), nobody seemed to take notice of you being in such a hopeless position. Desperate for someone to save you and eager to assure that he was all right, you watched out for Taehyung again, but the silver-eyed alien still wasn't in your sight. Sobbing and trembling in panic, you examined the box, internally praying for it to withhold the force of the universe at least until you knew if Taehyung was safe.

The cracks in the glass had already spread so far that you were surprised that the box hadn't shattered yet, exposing you to the cruel coldness of the universe. Sickening noises of the fissures wandering further, your panicked heartbeat, and your hasty breaths were the only sounds your ear could catch. Your earbug was completely quiet, not connected to anyone; you weren't even able to hear the General anymore.

The heat of the orange star had grown almost unbearable by now, your mind clouding as your lungs fought to get the little amount of oxygen left in the box, your limp and exhausted body floating in between your tears. The devastating realization dawned on you that you wouldn't make it if you didn't get help in the next instances. But there was no one to save you.