𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚅𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

Taehyung carried the girl out of the testing room and took her to the room she had lived in for the past few days. With caution, he laid her on the bed, softly pulling a blanket over her delicate body and tucking her in.

Being near her made his heart going crazy, her enchanting features making his breath hitch as it had already happened countless times before.

While examining the girl's face, he noticed her furrowed eyebrows and immediately concern spread through him.

(Your POV)

While being carried, you tried to open your eyes slightly, trying to catch a glimpse of the alien that was holding you and of where he was bringing you.

Actually, you had already known that it was the silver-eyed alien who had lifted you as if you were light as a feather because the feeling of being carried in his arms felt so strangely familiar to you. You felt secure, safe, and protected in his arms while he held you as if you were made from glass and could break if he applied too much pressure. You breathed in his scent deeply, realizing that he smelled like rain, musk, and home. Your pulse was going fast, and you hoped he wouldn't notice it. Pressed at his chest, you observed how well built and trained he was, from his well-defined chest to his muscular arms. Never before you had felt this comfortable and complete with anyone, but he seemed to break down all your walls of caution and made you feel overwhelmed.

Finally, you arrived at the room in which you had stayed in the last few days.

He opened the door by touching it, which you found quite interesting. The doors apparently only opened when the person with the right permission came in contact with their surface. You tried to keep it in mind because that information could be significant if you would try to escape out of the room one day. For now, you didn't want to do so because you felt safe and protected in the arms of the silver-eyed alien. Even if he had said earlier that he would punish you, nothing indicated that he would actually do so. And for the moment, everything was perfect while he held you in his strong arms.

Unfortunately, this feeling didn't last long because he laid you on the mattress carefully and released your body out of his arms, causing a feeling of emptiness to rise in your chest. Was it only your imagination, or did he really hesitate a second before laying you down, as if he didn't want to let go? 

Never mind. You were probably just imagining things.

Quickly, you closed your eyes entirely to prevent him from noticing that you were awake. The sound of his footsteps moved away as he walked to the other side of the room. Soon after, he came back, and you felt something soft and warm being put over you, a blanket. With care, you were getting tucked in.

Your heart swelled at the gentleness of the other being. 

Why was he treating you that way? So friendly and gentle, even if you were a captive who his subordinates had kidnapped at his order?

The question caused you to furrow your eyebrows unconsciously. You didn't notice it until the alien that had stayed quiet for a long time suddenly approached you. Nothing was heard apart from his breath near you and the sound of your fast heartbeat that you hoped he wouldn't catch.

You almost flinched when his warm hand suddenly touched your forehead, the sensation of his fingers on your skin sending sparkles through your whole body. It gave you a feeling of inner peace, and you felt comfort from his touch.

His long fingers traced over your forehead, softly smoothing the wrinkles caused by your furrowed eyebrows. Unexpectedly, he began to speak, his deep voice lowered to a whisper, seemingly he still thought that you were sleeping.

"Are you having a bad dream? Don't worry. I am there for you," he whispered sincerely, causing astonishment to rise inside of you.

After your parents had died, you had never experienced anyone being nice to you. The care the silver-eyed being showed towards you was an act of kindness that caused you to wonder why you hadn't fully trusted the alien before. All of his gentleness and care seemed to be completely sincere.

His hands continued to caress your forehead, tracing to your cheeks and comforting you by softly stroking your skin. It didn't feel weird, surprisingly. Instead, it warmed your heart and soothed you, and you felt yourself peacefully drifting to sleep.

(3rd person POV)

He didn't know how much time had passed with the magnificent human girl, just standing next to her and caressing her beautiful face. It just seemed to be the right thing to be near her and comfort her when she was having a hard time. The girl let out soft breaths, and he was amazed by how cute and perfect she was. Her cheeks naturally fit in his long hands, and she looked utterly divine, making his heart skip a beat.

His gloves were lying on the mattress next to her. He had taken them off a long time ago to feel the girl's face under his skin and let his healing power flow into her, hoping to make her feel safe and protected.

Slowly but surely, he felt his eyelids becoming heavy. His species, the Lucyndians, didn't need much sleep, but in the past few days, Taehyung had hardly slept. His sleeplessness had been caused by the urge to be near the human girl, something he hadn't been able to give in to. Now that the girl was lying next to him peacefully and safe, he felt at the right place, and the exhaustion of the past few days overtook him.

He was so exhausted that he knew he would never make it to his room before falling asleep. The only option was to sleep here in this room next to the human girl. Luckily the mattress seemed to be big enough.

He lifted his tired and heavy limbs onto the bed and made himself comfortable next to her. The mattress was smaller than expected, causing him to be unable to find a comfortable position. Somehow his arms found their way to hug the sleeping girl, and in his sleep-deprived state, he instinctively snuggled up against her body, cradling her in his long arms and keeping her warm. The position just seemed to be natural and made him feel complete.

Lying down near to her, breathing in her infatuating scent, and embracing her with his long arms was just the right thing, causing his eyelids to close and his mind to drift away finally.

1138 words

Thank you for being so amazing readers and voting for my book, making it have 100+ votes already!😭💜

Take care and be happy. I purple you!!!🥰💜💜💜