𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

Convinced that you had breathed your last breath since you were about to be killed by the terrifying creature, you closed your eyes, anxiously waiting for the terrible pain that would swallow you when the disastrously sharp fangs would shred you into pieces. But to your utmost surprise, you felt nothing of that agony; nothing happened apart from the creature releasing another piercing scream that made a tremulous shiver run down your spine.

Warily, you opened one eye and blinked in confusion when your vision was filled with darkness. Had you already lost your life to the wrath of the creature? Why had you not experienced any pain?

Contradicting your theory, though, you still heard the sounds of the raging creature, making you realize that you were still alive, even though everything you could see was black. When you further inspected the darkness, it seemed more like a black wall standing between the alien and you, though you couldn't find any explanation for how it had appeared out of nowhere. 

Suddenly, the dark surface in front of you moved slightly, and you finally realized that the wall wasn't actually a wall. In reality, a body was protectively standing in front of you, shielding you away, the person dressed in a black uniform, though you could only see their back with a long, flowy cape falling off their shoulders. 

Not daring to breathe, you stood still, knowing exactly who that person was. You couldn't wrap your head around it, though. Why would the mesmerizing alien stand between the horrifying creature and you to protect you if the last time he had paid you a visit, he had unmistakably made it clear that you wouldn't see each other ever again? 

A sudden movement of Tae, a flash of light, and the screams of the terrifying creature that had been close to killing you ceased, the sound echoing through the corridor fading into nothingness. With a sigh, his body shifted to turn around. As he did so, you caught a glimpse of the unconscious alien lying on the ground, the sight causing you to be so relieved (because you had been concerningly close to your death mere seconds ago) that your knees weakened, your body about to slump to the ground. Though despite your expectation, the impact with the metallic floor never came as upon seeing you fall, the alien's silver eyes widened in alarm, and he was quick to catch you by your waist. Carefully, his beautiful eyes filled with worry, he supported you with his large and muscular arms, allowing you to take your time to regain balance. His gaze sharply traced over your body, looking for injuries. When he didn't seem to find anything, his tensed shoulders visibly relaxed.

"Are you alright?" he asked in concern, still not letting go of your waist. Under his touch, you felt sparks erupting in your whole body, despite him

currently wearing his gloves.

You nodded merely, your breaths going fast, the panic that was still holding you in its cold grip only slowly subsiding, its presence not allowing you to speak yet. In the alien's eyes, you could see the relief that washed over him.