𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝚅𝙸

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

With a loud screech, the door got pushed open, the painful alerting sound ripping you out of your dreams, making you tense and try to jolt up instantly. To your confusion and horror though, you weren't able to move your limbs since they were restricted by metallic shackles that were curling around your wrists, ankles, and upper body, pinning you onto the ground in a vulnerable position.

The haze of sleep that had clouded your mind vanished quickly. Telling Dawon your story really must have strained your already exhausted body, but now you were wide awake. Speaking of Dawon, where was she?

Frantically, your eyes searched around in the cell, only to see her pinned onto the ground near the wall by similar shackles like the ones restricting you. The slight shine that was creeping through the doorframe enlightened her fearful eyes that were meeting yours. Her green orbs roved over your figure as if to make sure that you weren't hurt, then her gaze focused on something behind you and her expression turned grim and full of hatred. In mere seconds, all of the fear completely vanished from her eyes and her face morphed into a blank mask, hiding her feelings behind.

Slowly, anxious of what was awaiting your gaze to fall upon, you turned around and tensed to see the hideous face of General Minsoo grinning sadistically down onto you, showcasing his pointy teeth.

"Good Morning, did you sleep well?" he asked in a faked sweet voice, the smirk on his lips growing even more sinister when you didn't answer as he was relishing in the feeling of terrifying you.

You almost sighed in relief when his yellow eyes shifted to look at something behind you, your eyes following his gaze to see Dawon returning his gaze fiercely.

"Did you make friends already?" the General asked in amusement, quirking up an eyebrow to mock you. "Was it a good idea to put you both together in a cell? There was no other option, though, since the whole starship doesn't have any empty cells. Too many naughty creatures that need to be imprisoned." 

His smirk grew even eviler and you knew that even if the shackles weren't there to pin you down, you wouldn't have been able to move since the fear was paralyzing you. 

"Seems like you won't be friends for a long time, though," he said in a horrifyingly satisfied tone of voice, taunting yellow eyes fixed on Dawon in an attempt to cause a reaction from her.

The urge to protect Dawon from his sadistic gaze made you want to avert his attention from her, so you asked with a cold voice that unfortunately trembled slightly: "What is that supposed to mean?"

He turned to look at you again and took a menacingly slow step forward, approaching you as if he had all the time in the world while his eyes glistened viciously.

"You don't know, are you that dumb? Ah, I forgot, you're an inferior earthling!"

Your fists on your sides clenched in anger at the creature whose sheer appearance caused you to feel such a revulsion that you almost needed to throw up. Amused at getting a reaction, the General smirked in triumph before continuing, pointing at the girl in the back of the room that had turned out to be Hobi's sister.