𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚅

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

Not daring to move, you stayed motionlessly in a crouching position with your eyes closed. Hopefully, they would have mercy with you being in this vulnerable position. Obviously, you had not enough strength in your body to fight the aliens, so you just hoped to be able to arouse compassion.

After the door clicked shut, you heard footsteps nearing you. It took all your self-control not to move while hearing the alien coming closer and closer, your eyelids twitching with each step they took.

The footsteps stopped suddenly very near you, and the only things you were able to hear were the blood rushing through your body and your fearful heartbeat.

The being that had come in the room didn't make any further actions to near you. Instead, you heard it making a sound. It seemed almost like... giggling?

(3rd person POV)

Taehyung had left the room and strode towards the meeting room. Thanks to it being quiet there, he would be able to think deeply. What he wanted to think about was how to gain the General's trust back. If his father would trust him again, Taehyung would gain freedom and would be able to see the fascinating human girl more often without his father's knowledge.

But how could he gain his father's trust back? Taehyung knew that General Minsoo had never fully trusted him. Still, before Taehyung had made a mistake to walk out of the negotiations with the Baldurians, his father at least hadn't ordered the Major General to follow Taehyung around and watch him all the time.

Taehyung was busy thinking about a possible way to convince the Baldurians to join the alliance of his father. His complex mind was working hard to find a solution. When he finally found one, he smirked and prepared himself mentally for what he had to do.

His plan was intelligent, and he felt confident that it was the right thing to do to gain his Minsoo's trust back.

The plan was easy in theory: Since the negotiation with the Baldurians hadn't worked out the last time, he had to convince them otherwise. The Baldurians wouldn't accept a small payment; they wanted as much as they could possibly get. The substance they were attracted to the most was gold because it worked like a drug in their bodies. If they consumed it, they felt euphoria for several hours, a condition they always wanted to experience. But gold was rare on Baldurian, causing it to be very treasured by its inhabitants. Taehyung knew that with enough gold as a payment, he could convince the Baldurians to join the alliance.

Luckily he knew a creature who owned him a lot and easily could get him the huge amount of gold he needed. Taehyung just had to contact him.

But just the thought of calling that person caused discomfort to rise in Taehyung. He had known the person for a long time and even had been close friends with them, but one day they had gotten into a fight over different opinions, which had caused their friendship to break. Taehyung kind of missed interacting with them since they always had been on the same wavelength. Still, he felt insecure about calling them now since the fight had been a long time ago, and they both hadn't made up yet.