Chapter 43

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

During the next few weeks, you were very busy with all the training. Every morning you woke up at 6:30 AM and started training at 7 AM (the first day had just been an exception). You were getting theoretical lessons at first, but after a few days of sitting in a room and being taught interesting stuff by Yoongi- for example, that basically every organization of the universe (even the rebels) were searching for a way to create portals to other dimensions that were confirmed to exist- the black-haired alien decided that it was time for you to start your practical training.

Since your stamina wasn't good at all, you first started with building it, which was an arduous process because your body had never been strong, and it had never been well-conditioned. What helped you the most while going through the training was the food you ate every day to build your strength and, of course, Jungkook was always there to cheer you up. Jungkook was the main instructor of the fitness building section, which wasn't very surprising to you; his muscular built form was already indicating that he trained his body regularly. He gave you helpful tips to persistently improve your body's condition and slowly but surely you felt yourself getting stronger.

During the training, you also got to know another one of the most experienced rebels who often trained along with you. Ara was a beautiful and fascinating female alien that had blue and black feathers all over her, leading up to her head to form a wonderfully beautiful crown. She was elegant and strong like a panther, but at the same time, she was friendly and lovely like a songbird. Additionally to that, she had a melodious voice that reminded you of chirping birds. Jungkook had presented her to you after she had startled you with standing next to you and starting to talk energetically.

"This is Ara, and she is a friend of ours. She joined the organization shortly after it was formed and is very experienced in dealing with technological stuff. At least half of the rebels' spacecraft was invented by her," he said with a bunny smile, admiration sparkling in his golden eyes.

Ara rolled her eyes and laughed melodiously.

"It's not that big of a deal, stop exaggerating," she smiled amused, then she turned her head to you. "You must be Y/N, the human who came with Taehyung, right? Everyone is talking about you."

"Really?" At least that would explain all the stolen glances you were getting.

"Yes," she smiled. "You're kind of famous. How is the training going?"

And just like that, you gained a new friend. Ara would often train together with you, even though she was an experienced rebel already. When you asked her about the reason why she was training with you, she laughed melodiously and chirped: "I'm often stuck in my work with all the technical stuff and forget to train on my own, even though I should. Besides, you are my friend, and I like training together with you. It makes it easier if you have a person next to you with whom you can laugh."

Her kind words flustered you very much, but she was not exaggerating anything. It was true that you would laugh together over little and unimportant things, after training the both of you often even met each other in your rooms where you spent beautiful bonding time with her. She was really growing on your heart.