𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

Taehyung woke up fully rested and peaceful as never before. With his eyes still closed, he tried to figure out why he felt so comfortable, warm, and complete (which was so pleasant that he wanted to stay like that forever) until finally, his memories came rushing back. He remembered that he had brought the girl to her room and stayed there to watch and comfort her. All his memories of what had happened after that were only fragments in his mind since the tiredness and exhaustion had overtaken him. Nevertheless, he remembered that he had laid down next to the human girl and had cradled her into his arms.

He wanted to stay that way forever, close to the girl, protecting her and breathing in her sweet scent that was filling his nose and pleasing his senses, overwhelming but never enough, but unfortunately, he would have to get up soon. The Major General would undoubtedly search for him, and if he couldn't find him, he would jump to conclusions and contact Taehyung's father. Which was something Taehyung didn't want to happen; if his father would find out about the human, her death was inevitable.

Taehyung needed to protect her at all costs.

Luckily, the Major General would neither be able to make the door see-through nor open it, so at least he wouldn't find the precious girl sleeping peacefully and vulnerable in the room.

Taehyung sighed. Staying only a few more seconds in that position close to the girl, her tiny body pressed against his chest, would make his day even better, hence he still didn't let go and tried to enjoy the last few moments in that bubble of peace and comfort. Taking deep breaths of the mesmerizing scent, he snuggled his nose into her hair, where the smell grew only stronger and captivated his mind. He felt truly happy at that moment, and it was safe to say that he had become fully addicted to the scent that poured from the girl.

The girl seemed to enjoy his presence likewise because she snuggled even more into him, practically diving into his hug, making him feel sorry for having to let her go too soon.

Slowly he opened his eyes, and the beauty he saw in front of him made his breath hitch awestruck. In their sleep, both of them seemingly had unconsciously craved for closer proximity to the other, showed by not only their entangled limbs but also by the absence of any distance left between them. The girl's features were soft and utterly peaceful in her sleep, the thick eyelashes brushing her cheeks, which had a rosy tint. She even had a small smile on her lips that made his heart pounding faster. He could sincerely say that she was the most beautiful being he had ever encountered.

He couldn't stop staring at her, and his hands began stroking her velvety-like hair as if they had a mind of their own. He wanted to apologize for not knowing her name, even though he had encountered her so often already and felt such a strong connection towards her. The girl let out a content sigh, and he was ripped out of his thoughts, a smile tugging on his lips. 

Just by now, he suddenly realized that the cloth he was wearing had uncovered during his sleep, and his face was fully showing. To re-cover it, he had to get up from the bed since the position he was currently in made it impossible to mask his features again.