𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

The Major General was present when Taehyung contacted the heads of the Baldurians, and internally, he was fuming with anger, hands clenched to fists on his sides, eager to punch something. Before Taehyung had provided him with the information of being about to convince the Baldurians to join the alliance, the Major General had wallowed in the feeling that he finally had won over Taehyung. He had been confident of succeeding in making the Commander a powerless and oppressed creature that was nothing without the power from General Minsoo. But without him suspecting it in any way, Taehyung had interfered with his plans and now it was the Major General who was left powerless and without a clue of what was going on. Somehow, Taehyung had secretly found a way to gain his freedom back, and the Major General definitely wasn't having it.

Taehyung wore a victorious smirk on his face upon seeing the Major General's obvious rage and confusion written on his face. It satisfied him immensely to see said creature's perplexity, and at that moment, it would have given him so much pleasure to take the fabric off his face and display his smirk to see the Major General's anger build up even more.

The screen on the wall lit up as the most hideous and cruel Baldurian accepted the call. His massive body seemed to fill out the whole screen, and his eyes, two small dots, were sitting on top of the huge form that seemed to only consist of skin and fat and had a slimy gloss.

Disgust build up in Taehyung at the sight of the filthy creature, especially when it brought a plate loaded with golden-shimmering dust to its mouth and devoured it while smacking and burping disturbingly loud. The Baldurian didn't want to waste any of the precious gold, therefore it licked the plate clean with its blueish slimy wobbly tongue that crept like a worm, picking up the smallest grains of gold with sticky saliva. After finishing everything, his head rolled back in pleasure, the black eyes glinting as the drug showed its effect and made waves of euphoric feelings wash over the creature. The Baldurian let out a satisfied groan and finally turned his attention to Taehyung.

"You again," he slurped unpleased and with unmistakeable disdain. "I thought you didn't want to work together with us."

Taehyung tried his best to control his disgust and reluctance and answered calmly. "I know that the last meeting with the Baldurian delegation didn't work well and that they got the impression of me being disinterested in allying with your species, but that actually isn't the case."

"Uh-huh, really?" 

The Baldurian looked amused.

"To make my interest in our collaboration clear, I prepared something for you that will change your mind," Taehyung stated calmly, body locked in a stiff posture. With his fingers, he motioned some of the lieutenants to bring the gold.

The Baldurian sat up curiously. Upon seeing the gold that affected his species like a drug, his eyes started to glint greedily, and he basically drooled as his eyes were fixated on the substance he was addicted to.