𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

Upon hearing her sincere words, Taehyung's breath hitched audibly, and he felt all giddy inside. Y/N had called him beautiful! A small smile tugged on his lips and he flushed, immediately lowering his head to hide his flustered reaction, causing the girl to release an adorable giggle. They both looked at each other with sparkling eyes, drawn to each other, their soft and bubbly emotions creating a warm atmosphere that quickened their heartbeats. Taehyung, who couldn't resist her natural allurement, pulled off his gloves reach out to the girl's hand, whose fingers closed tightly around his, causing sparkles to erupt in his whole body, joyfully dancing through him. Without him noticing, the purple glow his skin naturally emitted intensified in response to her touch.

On her seat, the girl shifted closer to Taehyung, seeking warmth and the sense of safety in his presence. With large, admiring eyes, she looked at Taehyung, enchanted by his undeniably ethereal beauty that never failed to steal her breath away.

The Lucyndian, for his part, watched her with his silver eyes in adoration, his thumb unconsciously caressing her hand while his stomach was tingling pleasantly with warmth as if tiny winged creatures were fluttering in there. As he watched her fascinating features up close, his lips formed a loving and grateful smile, his heart full of thankfulness for having been able to meet the girl that made him feel complete.

Their soft breaths were fanning the other's face, mingling together as the human and the Lucyndian remained captivated in the presence of each other.

With each second they spent together, their bond grew stronger.

(Y/N POV)

The remaining time left until you would reach the location the coordinates were leading you to, you spent hand in hand with the alien. Sitting close to each other in comfortable silence, relishing in the other's presence and looking out into space, watching the stars and galaxies the spacecraft passed by, felt absolutely fulfilling and healing.

There were still at least two hours left until you would reach your destination when Tae noticeably started to get jittery, anxiously wiggling on his seat with a worried expression on his beautiful face, his shoulders tensed. Without much thinking, you immediately understood why he was nervous as he didn't even know if the promised place of refuge existed . But if it actually existed, though, he was about to meet his childhood friend, with who he didn't appear to have a good relationship.

Wanting to chase away his doubts, you softly squeezed his hand, trying to get him to look at you.

"Hey, Tae," you said softly, successfully ripping him out of his thoughts, causing his head to turn to you. "Everything will be fine."

With a distressed smile, he just sighed in response to your attempt of reassuring him, anxiously biting his lip.

"I'm just nervous, I guess. What if my friend lied to me? What if the coordinates lead us to nowhere, or– even worse– right into a trap?" he asked with his deep voice full of uncertainty.