𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

The door was thrown open and banged loudly against the wall, which woke you up ungently. Your sleep-deprived mind wasn't able to process the events quickly enough, but your clouded eyes noticed that in the doorframe, the buff and hideous body frame of the General was looming. It had slipped your attention, though, that another creature had already entered the room, an alien that quickly fettered you with metallic straps and picked you up rudely. You weren't able to defend yourself in any way since the straps were too tight and the alien too muscular, so all you could do in your helplessness was staring angrily at the General who was watching you with a mocking smirk, revealing his yellow teeth.

"It's your big day today, dear! How do you feel?" he asked with a pitchy, disguised voice, his terrifying yellow eyes glinting maliciously.

"Let me go," you answered, groggily and weak as you hadn't gotten more sleep than only a few hours.

He just laughed scornfully in response, acknowledging and relishing in your vulnerability and helpless situation, and ordered the other alien to carry you out of the room, to which it immediately complied. The last thing you saw in the dark and small cell were Dawon's dark green eyes that were filled with worry as they focused on your retreating figure. Then, the door closed behind you.

While getting carried through the bright white corridors, you tried to fight the grogginess and get everything together that was happening now. You hadn't spent a lot of time, but definitely more than two days together in the cell with Dawon, gaining comfort from the presence of someone who was in the same boat as you. Minsoo and his lieutenants had left you alone for those few days. The only times someone had come into the room, causing you and Dawon to be shackled up automatically with shackles that would retreat into the ground later, were when you had gotten something to eat. The food was never anything close to delicious or nutritious, but it was enough to help you survive. In the darkness of the cell, the green-haired Lucyndian and you had had plenty of time to talk, even though you never mentioned anything important since you didn't absolutely know if anyone was listening to your conversations.

It seemed, though, as if those days you spent in the darkness of the cell together with Dawon, those moments that made sparks of hope brighten your heart in the suffocating helplessness that threatened to drown you, had come to an end. Today was the day General Minsoo would be using you as the bait for a trap to kill his son. You could only hope that Tae would be wise enough not to come; he should stay far away from the General to prevent getting killed. Even though that meant that you would most likely die alone in the darkness and void of the universe, you didn't care about your own life as long as he would be safe.

The alien carrying your vulnerable figure brought you into a large room and abruptly stopped in front of a glass box made of thick walls. It didn't seem to be much larger than you, and solely the thought of being inside, lost in the widths of space, made a claustrophobic feeling rise in your chest, your breaths hastening. Minsoo smirked when he saw the panic settle into your expression that you had managed to keep composed before spotting the glass box.